Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I am giving another guild a try on Wednesday and Thursday for MV/HoF this week, but seeing how it is Monday before the reset, that won't interfere with things. I could give you guys a shot tonight to see if I'd like to join your group.

I'd still have to give the other one their fair chance next week since they got to me first.

Your times work for me to maintain high attendance, I should be online tonight on Confuséd or Goombaz. Your choice between either a 471 Prot Warrior or 480 Arcane Mage.

Alt+0233 is the code for the é in my name.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just a little up date, we are still looking for people but are not in desperate need of tanks anymore, are looking more ranged dps. Now if there are any tanks or healers out there that think they can come do better you might be the replacement for an underachiever. Any questions reply here or ask in game, Mctaunt, Unndertaker or Whippets would be able to help you out!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]