Dear Maelstrom, I am the most chicken Priest

90 Undead Priest
Woe
http://imgur.com/46CbP

I'm not really sure what this level 1 means by calling me the most chicken !@#$ priest, but whatever it is, it's me. I have dibs on this.

I can only assume he is trying to refer to me as Unsanctifried Chicken.
Edited by Unsanctified on 1/2/2013 3:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Grats on 90 :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Ty, idk what I like most about 90.
I like the part when i'm getting globaled by Death Knights.
And Warriors.
And Rogues.
And Hunters.
Edited by Unsanctified on 1/3/2013 6:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
That sounds exactly like me! I love not being able to kill anything, and then dying in 5-10 seconds, depending on if Cheat Death is on cd or not.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
My favorite part is when they emote at me, as if they are impressed with themselves.
I get a good chuckle imagining my friend's 6 year old brother playing his Death Knight and getting super excited when he kills people. (He plays alot of BGs and has a /taunt + /lol macro)
Edited by Unsanctified on 1/3/2013 6:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Every time I see someone use those emote macros in a BG or during pvp, I am always so impressed! "Wow! Not only have you won the game but you know how to write a macro too! DING! GRATS!"

But, all of my fantasies aside, you are probably correct Unsanctified. It probably is a 6 year old getting uber excited at how rad his DK is. :P
Reply Quote
Ty, idk what I like most about 90.
I like the part when i'm getting globaled by Death Knights.
And Warriors.
And Rogues.
And Hunters.

Have fun in 5.2 then :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Just run around with a warrior buddy to save your !@#. :D That's what I do.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Pip, those 4 have always one-shot me in every patch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
In comparable gear/level, Warriors should not be one-shotting you any longer. I definitely don't feel as bursty as I used to be.

All that said, the one nerf that hurt and was felt the most for me was the Gag Order glyph nerf. I lost a really nice way to silence while being kited. :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
I'm pretty sure I should beat Warriors in comparable gear if it's anything like Wrath.
Atm because of gear any melee class can kill me in a GCD, at least with casters it takes 6s+ because I have a way to stop them from doing damage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Keep grinding the BGs and the gear will come. I jumped into BGs once I hit 90 and it was a rough ride for a while.

You will own soon enough...And, then you can flip the tables and go Warrior, DK, Rogue, Hunter hunting. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Save the Rogue part.

One time I saw an Alliance Rogue killing some mobs, and I walked away... Because I didn't want any of that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Save the Rogue part.

One time I saw an Alliance Rogue killing some mobs, and I walked away... Because I didn't want any of that.

Only once?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
The other times I was the mob...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
[quote]
Only once?

Is there more than one Alliance rogue left on this server???
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Akrono would come back just to kill me, i'm sure of it.
Edited by Unsanctified on 1/3/2013 2:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Rogue
[quote]
Only once?

Is there more than one Alliance rogue left on this server???

Me!
But I just got here. I was looking for a pvp server to transfer to. People say this server is dead. But after looking at Emerald Dream...I would rather be on a server where I get killed by 5 horde than be on a server with 80 alliance fighting over who gets to kill one horde toon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Unsanctified - dont worry once you get gear you will feel more at home and if not a hell of a lot better. SP are pretty damn balance this season.

*BTW Asset says "Hi"*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Well I just lost to an AFk Beast Master Hunter.
I couldn't outheal that pet dps once it got set in.

Asset better get his cute face over here.

Edit: No but seriously, the gear thing isn't that big a deal. I'm just casually grinding honor, I knew i'd have to rough it for awhile. But every once in a while funny things happen. One time a Rogue gave up fighting me and it took me a good 20s of straight dpsing him to kill him.
Edited by Unsanctified on 1/4/2013 11:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]