Dear Maelstrom, I am the most chicken Priest

90 Human Warrior
Rogues are bull!@#$.

Old video but rogues are still bull%^-*....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_Qsq9J3g8g
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
R.I.P. Rogue class (Until Next Patch)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
5.2 is gonna be awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Blanket Silence be gone! Best of 5.2 news.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Is Priest losing it's blanket silence?
Cus' we don't have an interupt like Rogues, Mages, and all those cool kids
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This is what Blizz has posted on their 5.2 notes found here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8226552/Patch_52_PTR_Now_Live-1_2_2013

It doesn't mention yall's silence anywhere, but blizz likes to sneak things into PTR w/o updating their webpage.

Priest

Power Word: Solace has been redesigned.

Power Word: Solace replaces Holy Fire. It deals the same damage and interacts with other spells and abilities in the same manner, but is instant, costs no mana, and restores 1% of maximum mana on each cast.

Dominate Mind now has a 1.8-second cast time (was 2.5 seconds).
Angelic Feather now has a 6-second duration (was 4 seconds).
Body and Soul now has a 3-second duration (was 4 seconds).
Glyph of Holy Fire has been redesigned. It now increases the range of Holy Fire, Smite, and Power Word: Solace by 10 yards.
Discipline

Focused Will now reduces damage taken by 15% per stack, with a limit of 2 stacks.
Spirit Shell no longer benefits from Mastery, and now properly includes the benefits of Divine Aegis and critical effect chance.
Rapture now provides mana equal to 250% (was 200%) of the Priest's Spirit, but no longer benefits from Spirit provided by short-duration bonuses.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
So they left my Shadow alone, sick!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah, Hunters and SP silences are left alone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Oh, and monks!

Monks are going to be sick in 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
I am okay with this, i've found them to be quite underwhelming.
I stepped into the arena for the first time this xpac and shelled out ~40 games, I ran into 2 teams in those 40 games that had Monks, 1 was Mistweaver, the other was whatever the DPS Monk is. Neither seemed to have much of an impact on the game.
I also noticed a severe lack of Shadow Priests and Feral Druids, which was surprising.
Not surprising, well over half the games had either a Warrior, Warlock, or Hunter in it.

I actually feel there's not too much out of hand right now, except for BM Hunters, Warriors, and Ferals. Which really isn't that much when I think about it... I thought Warlock was supposed to be overly powerful, but they seemed manageable, most of their live forever stuff didn't seem too out of hand because it didn't last forever, and had CDs.

I thinkthe Rogue buff is going to be loco doco, though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Thanks the wow gods you didnt run into more ferals...

Locks arent too tough, except for blood fear and even though they lose X amount of health, its not nearly enough to stop some locks from spamming that sh!t on cd. 10 secs is way too short.

This is an alt toon but I have always wanted a SP and its been hella fun so far, can't wait to get into a 3's team and melt some faces.
Edited by Bubblelious on 1/7/2013 8:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
SPriest in 3s is you running while your Shaman spams heals and your Mage spams Novas on your head until your badass Mages yells for Bloodlust and double Deep Freezes kill target and healer...
Wait... Wrong xpac?
Wait... I was getting carried?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/07/2013 08:48 AMPosted by Unsanctified
Wait... I was getting carried?

Now is your chance to do the carrying, so hurry up and log on. I need mai points!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
This is gonna be sick-uh! Logging on now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I wish my lock's pets could do that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
In comparable gear/level, Warriors should not be one-shotting you any longer. I definitely don't feel as bursty as I used to be.

All that said, the one nerf that hurt and was felt the most for me was the Gag Order glyph nerf. I lost a really nice way to silence while being kited. :(

^Indeed, I tend to agree tho.. You still 'look' pretty bursty to me ;D

Rawrz!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Oh, well... many changes that were thought up for 5.2 have now been reverted.

I guess blizzard just can't figure out how to fix their own game. lol

They said there arent enough pvp'rs on the ptr giving feed back to them.... I wonder why.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/06/2013 08:30 AMPosted by Bubblelious
Blanket Silence be gone! Best of 5.2 news.

And the peasants rejoiced upon hearing this wondrous news, but then the king had a change of heart, and rescinded his promise of bounty and good will to the common folk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]