Congrats Judgement

77 Undead Rogue
on another realm first!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Would've gotten it sooner had Magnifice let Shoults and I win a game of 2s :P!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Congrats! You all sure have Toned up this expansion!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I see what you did there. We are looking forward to competing with you guys and gals in mono. We will bring snacks for both raid teams after each Galleon kill. I am bringing juice boxes and I think Mag and Vain are baking a cake! Yum!

To dispell any rumors we are transferring our raid group to horde and we are looking for people to join <Toned>. If you help us level the guild we will reward you with the Thunder Jade Cloud Serpent when we kill Sha of Fear. Contact any of the raid members once we transfer. We are also talking about giving away a few heroic MSV runs for top contributors but that is not for sure yet. Sorry for the typos I am on my phone.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
dang sad to see you guys go horde D:
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Id be interested in leveling some toons for yall to help with guild XP, if yall are really planning on running people for the mount after you get it on farm.
Reply Quote
20 Troll Mage
You don't get the mount from a run you buy it from the guild vendor once we kill sha on heroic.
Reply Quote
20 Troll Mage
Contact someone in guild for an invite.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]