In Raids, Resto Shaman, not so hot

90 Troll Druid
HC
...You know you're spamming right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/04/2013 12:24 AMPosted by Dolan
Mabye

I don't care what color your text is, if all you're going to do is spam a serious thread, go away. Stop making the actual MVPs look bad with your terrible behavior.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Please good sir,
I was trying to lighten up the madness in this thread with a catchy jingle,
Why must you call me names.
Rude

If you are incapable of contributing to the discussion, spamming the thread is not the way to go. All it's going to earn you is a forum vacation.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
01/04/2013 12:26 AMPosted by Convictfish
Breakdown every fight in tier to illustrate point

Every fight you listed is fully capable of catering towards Healing Rain and other such aoe healing abilities...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I can contribute,
Resto Shamans are only good for Mana tide.

Awesome. If that's the extent of your "contribution," could you please leave? Go um...comment in a Resto Druid thread. There are plenty to choose from.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I can contribute,

wha....really....I...I dont know how to respond to that.

I mean yea, We dont have the mitigation as a Disc Priest, but we stand as versatile healers, not just for our Mana Tide.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I can contribute,

And we can just report all your replies until you get banned.

Actually keep spamming so that happens, thanks :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
01/04/2013 12:25 AMPosted by Tiriél
serious thread

This thread stopped being serious when my entire post was dismissed with fanboyism.

And it wouldn't be the first, nor the last time Dolan has been banned for contribution to 'serious threads'
Edited by Convictfish on 1/4/2013 12:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
HC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/04/2013 12:32 AMPosted by Convictfish
serious thread

This thread stopped being serious when my entire post was dismissed with fanboyism.

I haven't actually read your post. Everything's been scrolling by thanks to our dear little spammer!

And it wouldn't be the first, nor the last time Dolan has been banned for contribution to 'serious threads'

It's somewhat disconcerting that a person with his history has green text at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/04/2013 12:32 AMPosted by Convictfish
serious thread

This thread stopped being serious when it was about resto shaman being bad in raids.

And being based on lfr.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/04/2013 12:35 AMPosted by Icecreamsoup

This thread stopped being serious when it was about resto shaman being bad in raids.

And being based on lfr.

Resto Shammies in LFR; Drop Healing Rain, walk away, come back drop healing rain again, repeat
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Resto Shammies in LFR with 2 disc priests and 2 holy paladins; walk away, come back see if boss is dead yet, repeat

fixed that for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]