@Ministry of Anarchy

90 Human Mage
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So, "your entire guild is after me" I hear, Well here I am come get me, I hope the ones who find me are a little better then the experiences I had yesterday.

Well Shammymop let's start with you, STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR BEING BAD, I suck at pvp for the most part on any toon, but BRO, when you come after my level 89 DK alt and a 88 DK alt, and it takes you forever to down me, and him, who you didn't even get down. (who are doing almost no damage to you) in your PVP GEAR, and my friend you have some nice PVP GEAR there, Arguing with stupid excuses is pointless, I mean really all I can say to you is ROFL, come at me on any of my toons, I will hand ur terribad !@#$ back to you.

@Excrusion and Belvnee
Ok Thank You really I was in need of a good laugh at that moment, you provided that!!, but really Excrusion what were you thinking, I told you NO, yet you had a death wish or something, after all those spells you cast on my 88 DK friend you still couldn't get him down, and it didn't take much to get you down. You were like the engergizer bunny, you just keep coming back, then you called for another 90 a DK no less, LULZ, ok so what happened there? still couldn't get either of us down, Your gear meh, ill give you credit for that, when you get some I'm sure you'll be beast....maybe. Also Excrusion, thanks for informing me that your entire guild is after me, Ill be waiting with bells on, Oh and thanks for pissing off too, we managed to get some questing done!

Last but surely not least @Hasatanshot, you Sir are the best hunter in the guild, got some MAD Skillz <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Not even the horde likes MoA.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Mage
01/05/2013 10:51 AMPosted by Shandrya
Not even the horde likes MoA.
True Story <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
@ Frizzer or w/es and Skannky~ MOA you are becoming really unimpressive WTF, Please be better.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/08/2013 11:03 AMPosted by Eithwen
@ Frizzer or w/es and Skannky~ MOA you are becoming really unimpressive WTF, Please be better.

Thanks for the free honor.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
01/08/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Ataraxia
Thanks for the free honor.
Ur welcome. Lulz at least u got some skill, I wasn't expecting to be attacked!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]