[A] <Lzuruha> Is here! LFM!

90 Human Paladin
Lzuruha is a professional and sponsored multi-gaming team as well gaming community and eSports coverage crew. Lzuruha was created on July 24th, 2001. The first generation of Lzuruha members began on the original battle.net playing games like StarCraft: Brood War, Diablo II and WarCraft II. We are currently working on forming a solid 10 man core on Stormrage for Heroic Progression.

Raid Days and Times:

Tuesday: 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST
Wednesday: 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST

Lzuruha is currently recruiting the following for Mists of Pandaria:

Death Knight: All Specs - High
Druid: All Specs - High
Mage: All Specs - High
Monk: High - All Specs - High
Paladin: Prot - High
Priest: Medium - All Specs - High
Shaman: High - Resto - High
Warlock: High - All Specs - High
Warrior: Medium - All Specs - High

What is expected of you: We are not looking for people who live off of numbers. We want people with personality and a good sense of companionship. We are looking for people that can add new flavors to the guild through their personality and their raiding abilities. We do not accept trolls and expect members to help each other in a positive manner rather than knocking others down. We want to remain serious while staying positive. If you like to troll or make fun of others for not being perfect then this is not the guild for you. Please note that we still expect our members to try as hard as they can to remain competitive with their abilities, but we are willing to help rather than put you down. We need people who can grow with the guild through many tiers and want to expand their abilities along side us. Any potential members will go through 3 steps of application.

1) App online, let us get to know a bit about you! Be original! funny! Anything, just show that you care!
2) In Skype/vent Interview with myself and another officer. We want someone who we can be friends with in game and out
3) We expect that you can describe your class's role on any boss and will ask for explanation of a few bosses just to check! (Do your research!)

And that's it! Your in!

If you think that Lzuruha is right for you, head over to http://www.mylzh.net/, register, and fill out the provided application template on our recruitment forums.

Any further questions can directed to our Officer core:

Divinity (Ronnie#1363, Skype: RoRoYoBoat123)
Westsidefngr (Westside#1493)

Track us down in game or just hit up our message boards!
Thanks.

Also Lzuruha would like to thank their support and Sponsors!

Steelseries
Official Website: http://www.steelseries.com/

From day one, SteelSeries has been focused on making high performance gaming gear used by the most demanding, top professional gamers worldwide and peripherals that provide superior quality and a competitive edge to gamers of all skill levels. They believe, as most gamers do, in winning, not trying!

MaxFrag
Official Website: http://www.maxfrag.net/

MaxFrag.net is the exemplar hosting company for all PC to PC communication needs. MaxFrag.net's hosting service combines the familiar Ventrilo Server client with a reliable and blazing fast direct connection to the internet. This is done through our state-of-the-art network consisting of numerous high-performance servers dedicated completely to exceeding the needs of today's hosting market.

EOREALITY Gameserver Hosting
Official Website: http://www.eoreality.com/

Lzuruha teams up with End of Reality which prides itself on providing the best service, most innovative ideas with the most knowledgeable staff in today's industry. With the highest quality performance servers in the industry they have gained the trust of top teams, organizations, and players.

OFFICIAL LINK TO APPLICATION ONLINE!

http://mylzh.net/forumdisplay.php?468-Alliance-Applications-Stormrage

Read Below
Edited by Divinitÿ on 1/10/2013 10:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
up up up and away!
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
Interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
what is the best way to contact you?
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Druid
The plan was to head over the page and do it properly but we can talk in-game if you want, I do have a couple questions that I can't see anywhere.

Going to log in right now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Anyone interested please disregard the app link! It isn't updated for a Stormrage guild! Just post here!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
whats the best way to contact you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Up!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Interested as well
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yep we just talked, I should have the online app online soon!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
up up! still need to talk to chi
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
491 Spriest interested...can contact me via battletag: Elekapeka#1581
I also have a a recent thread up a little about me as well: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415643602#1
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
KK, just contacted you in game, I also tried adding you to real ID but I don't believe my battletag system is working, hasn't been adding any properly, Im on a toon named Donnutzadin
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Looking for more people who Strive to do their best and have great personalities!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
interested.
16/16 normal 3/16h xp moonkin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Potential Recruits so Far!

Tanks:
- Blood DK
- OPEN! (Prefer Monk or Warrior!)

Heals:
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Druid
- OPEN! (shaman, DPS OS Preferred)

DPS:
- Boomkin
- Mage
- Spriest
- OPEN! ( Lock Spot!)
- OPEN! ( Hunter!)

We need people pulling a min of 80k dps! 100k is preferred! The solution to healers going oom? MORE DPS! Thanks to all interested!

NOTE: NONE OF THESE SPOTS ARE 100% FILLED! even if you are one of the ones already listed as filled Please still contact me!
Edited by Divinitÿ on 1/4/2013 9:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Update: A Level 25 Guild has been secured for our use on the realm! The online Application form should be up by tomorrow! why delet your post venficusgal?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump up the jam <3 any people here from stormreaver?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]