Hunter LF Raiding Guild

have Cata 10 man experience, and LFR in Mist of Pandaria

Haven't seen any guilds recruiting in-game, so I figured I'd look here. Looking to get started with 10 or 25 man raids ASAP.

Leave me a msg here or in game.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If you do not know the Vanicular for D the Fxck K P then join a random lvl 7 guild tryin to come up... honestly with your experience...join a cool lot of folks not so spectactular cause the special ones don't want ya, simply get some more exp, and in your next resume, tell the truth the whole truth and in the second interview fxcking lie your !@# off and say you remember the days when DM was End Game, if you don't you're $%^ not getting anywhere, seriously some asshats with 999 members might accept you just to fill that last slot but are you able to live iwth urself or are you gonna go all conneticut on somebody? seriously youre exp for wow hella sux... dot the fxck dot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
p.s. sorry if i hurt ur feelings please don't go postal on 20 seven year olds, honestly it is more respectable for you to poop in your own face. Oh but you do SUCK POOP IN UR oWN FAce!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]