Zamboozle's Seafood Chow Mein (Healer OT)

90 Draenei Priest
12/14/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Keirisonis
It's all over the news. Even the trolls should give a moment of silence for those poor young souls....

But of course they won't. 10 to 1 someone on my server will be saying something about it followed by "Too soon?" when I log in shortly.
90 Tauren Druid
12/14/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Vhalan
It's all over the news. Even the trolls should give a moment of silence for those poor young souls....

But of course they won't. 10 to 1 someone on my server will be saying something about it followed by "Too soon?" when I log in shortly.

There is already a guy going around the social strata boards accusing the shooting on the moral degradation of the U.S. because of gay rights victories....

I think the fraker is at an internet cafe or something, because he keeps making MORE AND MORE accounts, even when I ban them after about 2 posts.....ugh....
90 Blood Elf Priest
There is already a guy going around the social strata boards accusing the shooting on the moral degradation of the U.S. because of gay rights victories....

I think the fraker is at an internet cafe or something, because he keeps making MORE AND MORE accounts, even when I ban them after about 2 posts.....ugh....

!@#$ing Westborough Baptist church, man. They are HORRIBLE people. They protested at a school near me for the school not prosecuting its gay students, and embracing them as people.

The world is full of pieces of %^-* like that and they really shouldn't be allowed anywhere in public.
90 Tauren Druid

!@#$ing Westborough Baptist church, man. They are HORRIBLE people. They protested at a school near me for the school not prosecuting its gay students, and embracing them as people.

The world is full of pieces of %^-* like that and they really shouldn't be allowed anywhere in public.

Yeah....this guy just.....ugh; I banned him for a sixth time about a min ago.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I reported the Disc Tuning thread to ask for the posting limit to be extended. I have my fingers crossed hoping they'll let us. :S
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I played my paladin for our guild run tonight, as I really do need the practice on him. I didn't get any new gear, but something tells me my new shield transmog is going to annoy a few tanks sitting around Two Moons...

(Our main tank is a bear, our prot warrior already has his, and our only other melee toon tonight was a DK, so, yeah. :D)
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still alive. merely hamming.
90 Tauren Priest
I like ham.
90 Tauren Priest
I make up for it with my love of swine.

Bacon
Ham
More Bacon...
90 Blood Elf Priest
You know how at the end of Lich King your raid dies and blahblahblah roleplay?

Our Blood DK somehow didn't die. In fact, he took less than 100k damage and just stood there.

wot.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/15/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Sparklefever
like, what, all dazed or something? :l

No, he had full control over his character, he was still death striking the boss and stuff during the RP. Was funny, I guess, I got dropped by a Val'kyr so I couldn't see much. :P
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/15/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Sparklefever
You can Disperse the damage so yeah, lol

oooo

<cata baby
90 Tauren Druid
12/15/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Qùess
You can Disperse the damage so yeah, lol

oooo

<cata baby

Its 1 mil Shadow damage; so, your DK could have used IBF and AMS to mitigate most of it, and with current HP pools, its easy for a tank to survive it.
90 Pandaren Shaman
not having a very good day so far. :*(
90 Human Priest
Clam chowder or minestrone...
90 Blood Elf Priest
/hug

panda hugs are best hugs

it's... so... FLUFFY!!!!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]