Zamboozle's Seafood Chow Mein (Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
12/15/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Zamboozle
But I want one sung by the dwarves! /crai Not a semi pop-ish guitar thing!

:( I know.

But they're both really good! :D
100 Blood Elf Monk
12/15/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Anarri
I heard it wasn't very good. What'd'ya think?

Was good. Covered around the first 6 chapters or so. Enjoyable for what it was. Looked gorgeous as to be expected.
90 Blood Elf Priest
yay Empress is dead :D
Hundred dollah night :D

A typical night for me is like $50 or 60, but I had a big Hispanic party and I took almost the whole order in Spanish. 30% tip at the end. And another 30% tip from a group of drunk waiters. Mad waitress skills, yo
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/15/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Tiriél

Grats Tiriel! Have fun in Terrace now, it's a real breeze comparatively (Sha can be kind of annoying though).

Also, your mog is gorgeous. I love it.
90 Pandaren Monk
Grats, Tiriel!!! JEALOUS!

also, grats Heartsings!!!!!
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/15/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Qùess

Grats Tiriel! Have fun in Terrace now, it's a real breeze comparatively (Sha can be kind of annoying though).

Also, your mog is gorgeous. I love it.

^_^ One of my guildies bought me the pattern for the robe for christmas, and then I made it. :D

@Heartsings: that's all kinds of awesome.

@errybody: So happy to be done with Empress. Hardest part was making it through transitions, and teaching DPS to look before jumping into a energy void zone vortex thingie.
90 Orc Warrior
Transferred this toon over to farm for my main and declined 40 guild invites while starting to level until this guild threw an invite and i chuckled.
90 Pandaren Monk
12/16/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Gyute
Transferred this toon over to farm for my main and declined 40 guild invites while starting to level until this guild threw an invite and i chuckled.

WOW

rofl
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/15/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Tiriél

Congrats! :)
90 Blood Elf Priest
Finally getting around to leveling my druid. My god boomkin sucks now. Can't wait till i can go to grookin hill and get a full feral set. I dun care that it's melee. it's gotta be better than this crap.
90 Worgen Druid
(Buffy here) I really need to level my poor priest. She's stuck at 87. :(

I have a question though. I saw that my local Gamestop has a character transfer card that I can use to xfer a toon from another realm. Now, I have a good Lock on Misha and wanted to change her to Bladefist with all my other toons. My question is that she actually has the exact same name as my Rogue (Emevoli, though the Lock had it first). If I were to xfer her over, wouldn't I be flagged for a namechange the first time I tried going in to her?
90 Blood Elf Priest

I have a question though. I saw that my local Gamestop has a character transfer card that I can use to xfer a toon from another realm. Now, I have a good Lock on Misha and wanted to change her to Bladefist with all my other toons. My question is that she actually has the exact same name as my Rogue (Emevoli, though the Lock had it first). If I were to xfer her over, wouldn't I be flagged for a namechange the first time I tried going in to her?

Yes, you will.
90 Tauren Priest
Moar Bladefist toonz, Buffy! MOAR!
85 Human Paladin
Not sure if I want to buy the xpac.
90 Pandaren Monk

Yes, you will.

So here's what you do if you want the lock to keep the name - change the rogue's name before putting in the request for realm transfer for the lock (at your own cost, of course), then transfer the lock. Be sure not to put in the request to have the lock transferred until the rogue's name change has actually gone through & appears with the new name on your character list.

... of course you may not want to pay for realm transfer for a toon as well as pay for a name change for the rogue, at which point you're stuck with the rogue keeping the name and the lock changing her name.
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/16/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Røth
Not sure if I want to buy the xpac.

you should! especially since its on sale right now. =P this expansion is much better than cata in almost every way, at least to me. at this point in cata, i had quit. and i didnt really come back till mop, and im really enjoying myself right now.

grats to everyone on their various achievements! tiriel is queen of awesome transmogs. :3
90 Pandaren Shaman
so since i got the scepter from lfr empress (neat!) i should probably get cracking on that silly blood prince rep. im at about 3900~ of 6000. i bought a swank guild standard thinger, now i just need to find a good mogu killin' farm.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think Mist killed the forums.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/16/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Fluffy
so since i got the scepter from lfr empress (neat!) i should probably get cracking on that silly blood prince rep. im at about 3900~ of 6000. i bought a swank guild standard thinger, now i just need to find a good mogu killin' farm.

JEALOUSY. The sha gem has been sitting in my bags taunting me. i want the weapon so bad...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]