Zamboozle's Seafood Chow Mein (Healer OT)

90 Troll Shaman
12/17/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Fluffy
I shouldn't even be thinking about it because, my guild is nice enough

I have raided with many nice people in the past with other guilds i have been in. Only left one because of the attitude of the gm and rl. Even though they were never rude to me. But by no means am i obligated to continue raiding with anyone.
90 Blood Elf Monk
I used to raid with nice people too.

We wiped on Heroic Rhyolith for a month.

I stopped raiding with those nice people and now here I am.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I think I'll stick around and see how things go in January. If we still can't get it together, then, I guess I can start shopping for a 25 man. :P Maybe.

Yea I'm totally one of those people who feels obligated to stay with a guild. Especially once I get a couple pieces of loot. Oh lawdy.
90 Night Elf Priest
12/17/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Fluffy
Yea I'm totally one of those people who feels obligated to stay with a guild. Especially once I get a couple pieces of loot. Oh lawdy.

=\ me too. The other week they made me an officer, and I know they'll be very stuck if I leave, as we're already down a healer. However I'm not happy doing no progression at all.

I've only raided 10s, how difficult is the transition to healing 25s?
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/17/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Tiriél
I just found my spells to sometimes be too slow

It's what I hate most about the cataclysm model of healing. SLOOOWWWWW heals are torture.
90 Orc Warrior
12/17/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Evry
I've only raided 10s, how difficult is the transition to healing 25s?

It varies person to person. I find 25 man more challenging as there are more people to keep track of. It also takes a little longer to get to know the tendencies of your healing team.

Biggest difference is making sure you have a computer that can handle 25 man. I started out raiding 10 man in 3.2 and once i went 25 i realized i needed to buy a new computer.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yeah I would have to turn my graphics down if I did 25 man raiding with seriousness. :3

I lag all the way to hell and back doing Sha but I refuse to turn my graphics down for it. :< I honestly don't know how I managed raiding back in the day, I guess spell effects and the game overall was less taxing MC/AQ/Naxx. Because my compy back then was a poo pile.
90 Tauren Priest
Words of wisdom:

Never raid with family.
90 Night Elf Druid
Words of wisdom:

Never raid with family.

Aw why :(

I r sick, had a fever last night and was huddled under blankets freezing :D! WTB lots of soup and my desktop on my bed so I can play WoW kthx (I really need to install it on my laptop again >_>).
90 Blood Elf Monk
12/17/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Milkmesoftly
Never raid with family.

My family would be terrible. I'd probably get disowned after a full raid night.
90 Blood Elf Priest
My favorite part today was the Warlock telling Mist that Mist is a bad tank, because he (the warlock) tanks all the mobs all at once on Heroic Wind Lord on his tank.

Yup.

Druid tank finally pipes up with, "The only thing I learned from that was that [Warlock] is an idiot."

Mist: "Yup."
90 Tauren Priest
Because it gets really awkward talking about raiding strategy to the one in your family who is so bad at playing the game that a twelve year old girl out performs them on a regular basis. Especially when said person either pulls less than half of the over-all healing, or more than 10k dps less than everyone else (This was during Cata), and is always first to die...

And said person just...doesn't realize how bad they are, and won't take any suggestions you try to give.

Throw in the fact that you also work with that person...

Am I even making sense? o.O
90 Blood Elf Monk
Druid tank finally pipes up with, "The only thing I learned from that was that [Warlock] is an idiot."

Mist: "Yup."

YUP.
90 Night Elf Druid
Because it gets really awkward talking about raiding strategy to the one in your family who is so bad at playing the game that a twelve year old girl out performs them on a regular basis. Especially when said person either pulls less than half of the over-all healing, or more than 10k dps less than everyone else (This was during Cata), and is always first to die...

And said person just...doesn't realize how bad they are, and won't take any suggestions you try to give.

Throw in the fact that you also work with that person...

Am I even making sense? o.O

Aw :( And it made sense. /kick both IRL and in game :D!
90 Gnome Priest
I used to raid with nice people too.

We wiped on Heroic Rhyolith for a month.

I stopped raiding with those nice people and now here I am.

That's pretty much how my guild got started.

The guild I was in before, we got stuck on H Yor'sahj. Not because we were finding it difficult, but more because the guild leader thought an hour of attempts was enough, even though we could clear the rest of DS in less than an hour and a half.
90 Blood Elf Monk
http://www.twitch.tv/ranixxi

Streaming Heroic Empress progression.
90 Blood Elf Monk
stopped for a bit. headache, etc.
90 Pandaren Shaman
omg i made the most delicious dinner ever. *falls over from gastronomic pleasure excess*

baked rotini (gluten free) with meat sauce spinach mushrooms garlic provolone cheddar and romano!

there was a long process to make it but holy balls it is SO worth it.
90 Gnome Priest
There we go. Forum avatar finally updated.

I'mma Paladin
If I raided with my family I would .... be so tempted to go up and tickle my DPS brother during Bloodlust.

Haha.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]