Zamboozle's Seafood Chow Mein (Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Monk
12/17/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Fluffy
baked rotini (gluten free) with meat sauce spinach mushrooms garlic provolone cheddar and romano!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm coming over for leftovers tomorrow at lunch time.

... huh, I guess that's in... 10 hrs? I should really get to sleep... except I only need 10 more flowers and then I'm DONE with levelling Cata herb picking and I can get on with life in MOP on my shaman.

ohgod, 10 more flowers turned into like 16 more flowers because I wasn't getting points with every gather.

Done, though! Yay, bed.
Edited by Meditation on 12/18/2012 12:23 AM PST
90 Pandaren Shaman
Man i really thought we were gonna have to call it again but random ppl came through at the last minute! And we got our 2 farmy heroics + full clear of normal MSV and then we got tsulong and lei shi. :D tomorrow sha dies! *cross fingers*

spirits of the sun dropped and i let the druid have it because im nice like that. i did a for funzies roll to see what i got and i rolled 96. :P but i am holding out for the one from wote. >.<
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh god, I missed the pew pew feeling that my hunter gives me. ^_^ Can't wait to get her to level cap.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/16/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Keirisonis
Can't wait till i can go to grookin hill and get a full feral set.

You can go to Dawn's Blossom as soon as your feet touch the ground, if you didn't know.

Oh, and Santa Shaclause was nice to me yesterday. If only Santa Wisdom would be as nice...

Riôt
90 Troll Shaman
spirits of the sun dropped and i let the druid have it because im nice like that. i did a for funzies roll to see what i got and i rolled 96. :P but i am holding out for the one from wote. >.<

sots is better than the one off of will. Static int + spirit proc>static spirit with int proc.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So...where do you get boots that match the Tier gear? At least on my paladin, it's not the Valor boots, nor are they in the LFR...

Riôt
90 Troll Shaman
Just leveling a plate class for the first time this expac but would imagine there has to be something from lfr that matches well.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/18/2012 06:03 AMPosted by Harpoa
Just leveling a plate class for the first time this expac but would imagine there has to be something from lfr that matches well.

The LFR boots don't match at all...nor do they seem to match anything else, either. The other set of LFR boots match the Valor gear. I wonder if there was a mistake, and one of the LFR boots are supposed to match the Tier.

I looked again, just to be sure.

Riôt
90 Draenei Priest
Boots to match the Paladin Tier or your off set DK lookalike gear? Sollerets of Instability do match the Paladin LFR tier set. But if you're trying to match your DK-ish Ret gear, the matching boots are for tanks. Deepwater Greatboots
Unlike in DS where off-set gear for each spec had the appearance of one specific gear set, T14 doesn't work that way. Healing gear still looks like the Paladin tier, but the tanking and DPS offset pieces are mixed.

Death Knight: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1464
Paladin: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1465
Warrior: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1466
90 Tauren Druid
So I joined a semi-pug of people that wanted to work on the first boss in Heart of Fear last night, and we did OK in that we got him to around 15%, but the rogue kept blowing us up when he got MC'd. I can see that a real plan for dealing with Convert will be necessary when we tackle that in our guild, rather than simply telling everyone to blow their DPS CDs before the first Convert.

But the good part of the semi-pug was that the mage I have been eyeing was in there, and I now have his RealId, and he has my invitation to pug with our guild on the next MSV run, with the option of joining the team permanently if the synergy is there.

*Cross fingers and toes and hopes that it all works out. Elegon must die!*
90 Pandaren Shaman

sots is better than the one off of will. Static int + spirit proc>static spirit with int proc.

well i was thinking it'd be more beneficial for the rest of the raid (though not really for myself) for me to boost my mana tide a bit more, since i feel like my spirit is kind of on the low side.

the druid was using a blue trinket (as am i) and he really wanted it, so, letting him have it seemed the best course of action. :)

edit: also hes an officer so it may be that had i rolled and won, id have been overruled and that would have been awkward and bred some resentment. :P

so yes i am still okay with my handling of the sitch. xD
Edited by Fluffy on 12/18/2012 9:46 AM PST
90 Tauren Monk
10mans ruin everything:

@ohgoditsranor Ten player raids were bringing 4 healers, which felt broken.

RE: The Heroic Empress nerf.

WHY.
90 Tauren Monk
25man raids were having to bring 8 healers, effectively running into the same problem that 10man raids were.

We either had someone play an offspec, or we couldn't do it.

So yeah. 10man heroic raiders are apparently babbys.
90 Pandaren Shaman
That's too bad. :3 I don't mind running with 4 healers in 10 man, we do it sometimes for Heroic Stone Guard.
90 Orc Shaman
HC
12/18/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Fluffy
That's too bad. :3 I don't mind running with 4 healers in 10 man, we do it sometimes for Heroic Stone Guard.

0.o
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/18/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Mist
So yeah. 10man heroic raiders are apparently babbys.

What happened? I has a confused.
90 Tauren Monk
12/18/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Qùess
What happened? I has a confused.

Heroic Empress got nerfed.

Grand Empress Shek'zeer

The damage dealt by Corrupted Dissonance, Sonic Discharge, and Cry of Terror has been reduced by approximately 10% in the Heroic mode version of this encounter.

I tweeted GC to ask him why they nerfed it, he responded because 10man raids were 4 healing it, which felt broken.

...because 8 healing it in 25man isn't broken?
90 Blood Elf Priest
I tweeted GC to ask him why they nerfed it, he responded because 10man raids were 4 healing it, which felt broken.

...because 8 healing it in 25man isn't broken?

Oh, lol...that's pretty funny.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]