LF Healer for 3's to go to 2.2k

90 Undead Warlock
Mostly looking for Holy Pallys, and Resto druids.

You'll be running with a dedicated and experienced Warlock and Mage.

Reply on the forums or feel free to hit me up through mail in game. Please only reply if you have experience!

Thanks hoof!
Edited by Freezingmoon on 12/14/2012 6:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
im sorry. the fact that your not 1550 in anything really shows that you have no chance of getting 2.2k. the game is a lot harder than you think right now and gladiator on my server is only 2200
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The fact I'm not 1550 shows that I have yet to put together a team I like yet and try.
The fact you replied to this thread from a different server and with no knowledge of my PVP history makes your post really well informed and helpful.

Thanks for the reply that added nothing to the thread though bud.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The fact I'm not 1550 shows that I have yet to put together a team I like yet and try.
The fact you replied to this thread from a different server and with no knowledge of my PVP history makes your post really well informed and helpful.

Thanks for the reply that added nothing to the thread though bud.

Hey now Athiéus got 1750 achieve yesterday playing with a 2700 mage, I would say he knows a ton about PVP at its current state, or at least enough to get carried that is.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ha, I never said he didn't know anything.
I'm just saying he sure rushed to conclusions rudely about my experience due to a rating that I haven't even started yet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yeah its called an elitist attitude, which is becoming more apparent these days in all the adolescent middle school WoW players.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
lolz
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

not to be rude but he's partly right, as climbing rating when you have little experience is very difficult

You'll be running with a dedicated and experienced Warlock and Mage.

*Sigh* This thread is turning into a mass amount of fail. Why did I even try?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Help me farm out a pvp set big boi
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]