*concussive shot*

-Dodge-

bb stop.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
Jeez Ali, what's your major malfunction tonight? >.>
Reply Quote
1 Undead Monk
How come I never got humped when I was in the moonblade?

Oh, must have been cause I was a male druid.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't understand the hump thing at all. Moonblade has always had quality members. Players are going to come and go from any guild. Even though there are a few I really wish hadn't gone and will always miss, coming and going is bound to happen.
Edited by Galondel on 12/19/2012 3:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Mage

Good one, Xanerian.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Monk

Good one, Xanerian.

Seriously, I was in the Moonblade ages and ages ago and I never once saw any kind of ERP going on.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/18/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Aliannera
I don't understand the hump thing at all. Moonblade has always had quality members. Players are going to come and go from any guild. Even though there are a few I really wish hadn't gone and will always miss, coming and going is bound to happen.

Trust me when I say there is so much that was and is still going on. And to put it plainly, all Mely wants to do is ERP. Am I mad? Yes, seeing the guild I helped shape and that took a lot out of my life and produced a lot of stress that has existed to this day just fail like it has.

I feel I have to say that I'm acting on my own, no one is pushing me to post this. This is my venting I've held back for a long time.

ERP? I am sorry but Moonblade is not an ERP guild. Members may do what they want on their own time but the Moonblade has no focus on ERP or even taste of it. That just really makes no sense to me at all. This guild is still a good guild with lots of great RPers. I really don't understand, and could you please elaborate so I can understand a bit more? It would be much appreciated. :)
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
I've had a character in her guild for 9 months and interacted with her on alts she didn't know before that, she hasn't tried to go there. Should I feel unattractive?

In all seriousness it's a jerk move to bring this all up in a guild thread.
Edited by Lito on 12/18/2012 7:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Mage
Welp, at least we'll know why this thread will get locked.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
And now for something completely different.

I heard Melyria likes to listen to dubstep in the shower.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]