Transmog Request/Sale Thread

90 Human Warrior
I'm selling the following items listed below. I also have some tier1 belts/bracers and dungeon set belts/bracers/gloves which were removed from game but have replicas available at Darkmoon Faire for 30-70 tickets each. Mail me if you find something you want, and feel free to request a specific (non-BoP) item not listed via mail or replying here.

One-Hand Weapons:
Stalvan's Reaper Viking Warhammer Sword of Decay Wirt's Third Leg Vilerend Slicer Mass of McGowan Serathil Deadwood Sledge Bonesnapper Bludstone Hammer Assassination Blade Battlefell Sabre Warlord's Axe Felstone Reaver The Essence Focuser Ced's Carver Crystal-Infused Shiv Apexis Crystal Mace Blackened Blade Wolvar Handaxe Skeletal Hacker Lydia's Sharpened Swordbreaker Librarian's Paper Cutter Gurubashi Punisher Rigid Sword Inlaid Sword Engraved Dagger Engraved Sword Immaculate Spellblade Discarded Strikeblade Chiseled Fangs

Two-Hand Weapons:
Magician Staff Supercharger Battle Axe The Judge's Gavel Lord Alexander's Battle Axe Doombringer Bloodpike Massacre Sword Brutehammer Razor Axe Algaz Battle Hammer Slavemaster Axe Blade of Misfortune Braxxis' Staff of Slumber The Oathkeeper The Bringer of Death Apexis Cleaver Bleak Scythe Bladefist Broadaxe Irontree Broadaxe Mardenholde Spear Irontree Spear Bladefist Greatsword Staff of Solemn Secrecy Polished Spear Polished Hammer Bronzed Spear Barbarian Spear Inlaid Hammer Inlaid Spear Engraved Spear Engraved Staff Defective Soulgem Staff Weighty Stone Axe Sky-Shaper Staff

Ranged Weapons:
Double-Barreled Shotgun Swiftwind Starfaller Ironweaver Gwyneth's Runed Dragonwand Bladefist Bow Rigid Gun Inlaid Gun Rustic Voodoo Wand

Off-Hands:
Aegis of Stormwind Lapidis Tankard of Tidesippe Hero's Buckler Lord's Crest Redbeard Crest Mountainside Buckler Garrett Family Crest Crystal Pulse Shield Jasperlode Shield Fargodeep Shield Ravencrest Shield Miner Shield Temple Shield Skyking Bulwark

Cloth:
Willow Robe Elder's Mantle Arcane Robe Conjurer's Robe Elegant Mantle Master's Mantle Funeral Pyre Vestment Elder Wizard's Mantle Ritual Shroud Arachnidian Girdle Windchaser Coronet Elunarian Spaulders Voidweave Cilice Robe of the Crimson Order Leggings of the Sacred Crest Skein Woven Mantle Runecaster's Mantle Helm of the Burning Soul Mammoth-Hair Crown Leggings of Lost Love Charmbinder Grips Reed Cowl Etoshia's Elegant Gloves Gaarn's Leggings of Infestation Exiled Dabbler's Cinch Exiled Dabbler's Gloves Forlorn Loa-Binder Robe Faded Spirit-Wrencher Robe Forlorn Loa-Binder Cage

Leather:
Boulder Pads Bandit Pants Mighty Boots Mighty Gauntlets Mighty Spaulders Swashbuckler's Breastplate Adventurer's Bandana Adventurer's Shoulders Adventurer's Tunic Spaulders of the Unseen Boneshredder Gloves Murkblood Chestpiece Fel Leather Gloves Heavy Clefthoof Boots Demon Hide Spaulders Felstone Spaulders Legion Headguard Chestguard of the Dark Stalker Kilt of Living Growth Scytheclaw Boots Greenhealer's Garb Gnarled Shovelhorn Spaulders Fumblub's Seat Cushion Azure Dragonleather Helm Proto-Hide Leggings Darkbrand Leggings Hood of the Crying Rogue Contender's Leather Leggings Misthide Helm Timeworn Shadowtooth Trousers

Mail:
Burnished Leggings Glimmering Mail Breastplate Glimmering Mail Gauntlets Chief Brigadier Pauldrons Battleforge Shoulderguards Lord's Pauldrons Ornate Breastplate Ornate Greaves Ornate Gauntlets Ornate Legguards Mercurial Gauntlets Engraved Leggings Masterwork Pauldrons Dreamwalker Armor Battlecaller Gauntlets Windrunner Legguards Sparkleshell Mantle Drakesfire Epaulets Bloodlust Britches Bloodlust Epaulets Warstrike Belt War Torn Pants Magnificent Helmet Magnificent Leggings Netherstorm Greaves Netherstorm Helm Boots of Savagery Pauldrons of Surging Mana Spored Tendrils Spaulders Garmaul Fists Epaulets of Market Row Grips of the Warming Heart Aviary Guardsman's Hauberk Dark Frostscale Leggings Darkcore Leggings Leggings of Dubious Charms Spaulders of the Savage Beast Battered Saurscale Belt Lifestep Treads

Plate:
Revenant Leggings Emerald Gauntlets Commander's Gauntlets Hyperion Gauntlets Hyperion Helm Hyperion Legplates Wyrmslayer Spaulders Hydralick Armor Mugthol's Helm Girdle of Uther Cloudkeeper Legplates Exalted Gauntlets Exalted Epaulets Polished Obsidian Pauldrons Talonguard Gloves Conqueror's Greaves Conqueror's Epaulets Warlord's Iron-Breastplate Warlord's Iron-Gauntlets Warlord's Iron-Epaulets Chestguard of Illumination Gauntlets of the Skullsplitter Legguards of the Shattered Hand [Slatesteel Leggings] Berserker's Sabatons Crusader's Square Pauldrons Belt of Crystalline Tears Waistguard of the Risen Knight Darksky Treads Primordial Bloodsoaked Pauldrons Primordial Bloodsoaked Greaves Blessed Trillium Greaves Leggings of the Night Sky

Accessories:
Sentry Cloak Uther's Strength Terokk's Might Terokk's Wisdom Crystalweave Cape Reanimator's Cloak Signet of the Earthshaker Harbinger's Bone Band Wodin's Lucky Necklace Ring of Rotting Sinew Impetuous Query Spiritcaller Cloak Spiritguard Drape
Edited by Hengrad on 2/13/2014 2:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
more red less blue and youd be in the christmas spirit!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Updated and expanded for public requests.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you come across Chan's Imperial Robes, Arachnidian Robes, or Glacial Gloves let me know. I have Scarlet Chestpiece and some other pieces available for sale/trade.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
New items from Isle of Thunder with the old Zul'Gurub/Zul'Aman models and skins!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Question... how long did it take you to compose this thread??? That's a lot of item links.

I am in the market for red/white cloth for a set I'm working on, here's the back piece I'm basing it off of: Dragon's Blood Cape. Willing to work through neutral AH and pay more for the higher cut it takes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Good question! The initial list was done in one session, going through my bank alt's inventory by armor type. I wanted to take advantage of item links, so I used Altoholic to get each item's numerical ID then copy-pasted the link codes around them; it would've taken longer to type out their actual names instead.

The tier-1 Prophecy set immediately comes to mind, but here are other sets that might work:

Vestments of Prophecy: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=597
Furious Gladiator's Investiture: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=779
Infernoweave Regalia: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1052
Wizard Regalia (Recolor): http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1362

From personal inventory: Girdle of Prophecy Voidweave Cilice Robe of the Crimson Order
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]