5.2 Paladin sets!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
They're...interesting, I'll give you that.

PvE: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/december/t15_paladin_m_hd.jpg

PvP: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/december/s13_paladin_m_hd.jpg

The PvE one looks like we're wearing buckets of what appears to be the old Gak ooze things kids used to play with in the '90s, but the overall effect's kinda neat, though I'm not a fan of the Green (they should've made it Red imo). Also, when you look at the Paladin in his sideways profile, he looks like he's letting it hang all out, like a real man should.

Seriously, the belt looks like a dong, almost moreso than the current PvP DPS belt.

Whereas for PvP, whoever did the design for Season 11 came back for 13 apparently and turned us into Templar Samurai Barbarians. It's really cool, and like S11, quite possibly one of the most unique sets we've received in the game. The helm, sword shoulders, and that leather harness thing - whoa.
Edited by Jackishi on 12/22/2012 1:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The PvP set weirded me out at first, but I think it may have some interesting possibilities, especially mixed with other stuff instead of as a complete set.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/22/2012 01:46 AMPosted by Ravicana
The PvP set weirded me out at first, but I think it may have some interesting possibilities, especially mixed with other stuff instead of as a complete set.

This just made me realize that after 7 years of Warcraft, I can finally see what my T-shirt looks like in armor besides just the sleeves. Color combination's going to be interesting to see.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bliz usually fashions the tiers after mobs these days. The warrior one is obvious (mogu), but I'm not quite sure what ours is. Klaxxi, maybe?

Terrible, terrible tangent:
Hey there Blizzard, this is crazy
But see our armor? It's Klaxxi, maybe?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm gonna PvP just to get that set, especially the helm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have a message for whoever is responsible for season 11 and season 13 pally gear...

Plz have mah babys! XD
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Why do our boots always have to be so small? PVE set looks like I'm happy to see ya.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Definitely a good looking couple of sets.

The PVE set would make a Draenei look a bit Protoss, which is cool, and the PVP set screams samurai. Gonna need to find a good Katana weapon model to fit it...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I hate them both.

Thank f*#$ we have the option of transmog.

What I wear = what I think a paladin SHOULD damn well look like... a beacon of the light, not a bad Mad Max beyond Thunderdome rip off.

But that's asthetics for you - 100% subjective opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Definitely a good looking couple of sets.

The PVE set would make a Draenei look a bit Protoss, which is cool, and the PVP set screams samurai. Gonna need to find a good Katana weapon model to fit it...

Look up 'Shin Blade of the...'. These are 2 handed katana swords.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I hate the pvp set. The shoulders look absolutely horrible and weak. I was hoping for something with more bulk.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
No Libram.

Highly disappoint.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
PvP one looks interesting. I want to like it, but something seems off. Maybe they need to fill in the chest more, and make it more "plate" looking, like the legs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The PVE set looks reminiscent of the druid t3/t6... ugly for paladins IMO
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I actually like the PvE one but whats with the ball on our crotch?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I can't decide if the PvE sets are designed to resemble pandaria water elementals, or lion dogs.

With the pvp set showing that much skin on males, it'll be interesting to see on a female model.

Both sets have ridiculously big belts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No Libram.

Highly disappoint.
THIS. Also, what is the pve set supposed to be?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]