5.2 Paladin sets!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
so glad i rolled a paladin.

The pvp set is mindblowing , love it!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Are belts the new shoulders? Also I like to think of the pvp set as a deterrent for those annoying birds who like to pick people up from above...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The PvP set looks very Blood Elf to me. Would be interesting to see it on a BE model, with a red shirt (or other color to match other color versions).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wowhead hasn't put up the model yet for the Season 13 gear, but it's definitely got my interest piqued in it. It's very gladiator-y, if that makes sense, though originally I thought the icon was going to be for DKs or Warriors.

Warrior set though makes me laugh hard and hard...they look like angry bulldogs.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
12/22/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Jackishi
Warrior set though makes me laugh hard and hard...they look like angry bulldogs.

It doesn't help that the eyes on their helm are placed somewhere around the top of their forehead.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This armor...
Would be amazing looking on me.
I think it would be the first one this expo... well teir anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It's already scary when a ret paladin pops all their cooldowns at one, but now i have to deal with Heman popping all their CDs
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
If you look closely, particularly at the front view of the shoulders, you'll notice the pve set is supposed to look like a thunder/lightning cloud ala Thunder King.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I hate them both.

Thank f*#$ we have the option of transmog.

I wonder if that's something they always consider now XD

"Hey, this armor we're designing doesn't look that hot..."

"They're just gonna transmog it anyway."
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
12/22/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Ðexter
If you look closely, particularly at the front view of the shoulders, you'll notice the pve set is supposed to look like a thunder/lightning cloud ala Thunder King.

The helm and belt (and presumably shoulders, although they don't show right now) have lightning coming off of them in Wowhead's model viewer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
All I can say is thank you for Transmogrification Blizzard, those sets look like !@#.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I assume this means blizzard will give paladins a special headbutt button while wearing the pvp set.

Also, when I get the PVE set, me and my cloud serpent are gonna look so cute together with our matching looks.
Edited by Polyxo on 12/23/2012 12:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/22/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Ðexter

yeah that crackling lightning affect the PVE set appears to have is the only reason i'll wear it
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
New paladin set, completely ugly as per usual.
Edited by Angryitalian on 12/23/2012 9:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's an ok looking set except.... why do we have a glowing crotch piece? Also, green for heroic set: ew...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Your PvE set looks pretty good but I must say you got the shaft hard for PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
those pvp sets look so weak, the cataclysmic gladiator set looked crazy good, i wish these were thicker, tiny shoes, tiny shoulders, barely a chest plate, but the belt does look pretty beast. look liek some sort of mist of pandaria male stripper
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
pve set looks like poop
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
PVP set looks good on a Panda. http://i47.tinypic.com/2uxy26e.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]