5.2 Paladin sets!

90 Tauren Paladin
When I see the tier 15 I dont think paladin at all. It looks like a Shammy / Druid tier IMO :(
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
pvp looks like something master yi from league would be wearing
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Mage
They're...interesting, I'll give you that.

PvE: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/december/t15_paladin_m_hd.jpg

PvP: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/december/s13_paladin_m_hd.jpg

The PvE one looks like we're wearing buckets of what appears to be the old Gak ooze things kids used to play with in the '90s, but the overall effect's kinda neat, though I'm not a fan of the Green (they should've made it Red imo). Also, when you look at the Paladin in his sideways profile, he looks like he's letting it hang all out, like a real man should.

Seriously, the belt looks like a dong, almost moreso than the current PvP DPS belt.

Whereas for PvP, whoever did the design for Season 11 came back for 13 apparently and turned us into Templar Samurai Barbarians. It's really cool, and like S11, quite possibly one of the most unique sets we've received in the game. The helm, sword shoulders, and that leather harness thing - whoa.

Gay looking as usual
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Meh I wish there was a chest piece on the pvp set lol.....
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I want a dress option...nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/22/2012 01:42 AMPosted by Jackishi
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/december/s13_paladin_m_hd.jpg

This is a joke.

Right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
These models just go to show you that blizzard is so out of touch with their player base.

What am I Conan the barbarian? This is literally the worst looking armor I've ever seen in my life. I'd rather wear a 15g vanilla set of plates than this dominatrix/neanderthal crap.

:(

Well I'm farming old raids every week for mogs... at least I'm prepared for this fashion apocalypse.
Reply Quote
I like the pvp set, but I think it can use a more "plate-ish" feel to it...doesn't look bad, just may take some getting used to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/22/2012 01:42 AMPosted by Jackishi
Whereas for PvP, whoever did the design for Season 11 came back for 13 apparently and turned us into Templar Samurai Barbarians. It's really cool, and like S11, quite possibly one of the most unique sets we've received in the game. The helm, sword shoulders, and that leather harness thing - whoa.

Yay! Another pro s13 person! I absolutely love the new pvp set. I just really hope the dark one with the red gems is the more easily obtainable set, because I absolutely adore it but am really quite terrible at pally pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
These models just go to show you that blizzard is so out of touch with their player base.

What am I Conan the barbarian? This is literally the worst looking armor I've ever seen in my life. I'd rather wear a 15g vanilla set of plates than this dominatrix/neanderthal crap.

:(

Well I'm farming old raids every week for mogs... at least I'm prepared for this fashion apocalypse.

Where is it written that paladins can wear only shiny gold armor? A holy warrior is still a warrior. Sometimes you have to throw down the libram and pick up a blade. I think that's what this set embodies. This isn't paladins as righteous protectors of the innocent. This is paladins as zealous judges of the guilty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Paladins are the new Power Rangers. Both the Challenge Mode set and T15 show this, along with T14.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The new Power Rangers? They've been calling us Power Rangers as long as I can remember...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
UGLY!

Thank heavens for transmog.

Both of them are ugly. Fire whomever is making these outfits.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Can we stop using the boot model that looks like a thick sock? It's fine if the tier has the pally dress going on, but otherwise it just looks like some kind of support garment for older folk.
Reply Quote
41 Troll Warrior
If there must be a large glowing object near the belt, please put two of them there for my comfort.

Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]