Dire Horns

90 Goblin Hunter
Would be nice if they fixed hunters pets going aggressive with stampede
Reply Quote
Not complaing but I wish blizz would give us more stable slots lol. I got like no room for more pets :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/26/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Beararmz
Not complaing but I wish blizz would give us more stable slots lol. I got like no room for more pets :(

I use to be one of those who would stay 'stop your whining'. But Ill be darned if I didnt fill up the stable and my on hand pets. Started getting the Winter Spring rares added in 5.1 (Since very few know about them yet)

Lets see, how many are going to have a Devilsaur named Grimlok and now a T-tops named Slag and if other dino's become available, Sludge, Snarl & swoop?

5 pet slots, 5 dinobots. Coincidence?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter

I use to be one of those who would stay 'stop your whining'. But Ill be darned if I didnt fill up the stable and my on hand pets. Started getting the Winter Spring rares added in 5.1 (Since very few know about them yet)

Lets see, how many are going to have a Devilsaur named Grimlok and now a T-tops named Slag and if other dino's become available, Sludge, Snarl & swoop?

I always wondered why the dinobots didn't form a mega bot like the Constructicons did...that would have been awesome...

Still...I think it is time they just let us permanently learn skins, so we can abandon a rare spawn tame (whether due to wanted to use something different, needing space for an ability, etc) and be able to re-tame it, via the Stable Master, without having to track down the mob again.

For starters, it will clear up some of the storage space per character. 20 Fully formed pets (named, spec, auto-cast settings) vs list of tamed skin ids. /shrug
Edited by Verdash on 12/26/2012 8:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I would love that. At this point, thats all it has become anyway. Only reason why I have a spiritbeast is because of the self heals in raids/heroics. But I have 4-5 cats including Skarr and the white lion from the WS quest. Ones you cant readily retame.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Please don't be BM only. there is a distinct lack of cool pets for other specs.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
12/23/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Stagni
I just hope it's not block your vision large and shut off speakers loud, also i want it in purple, please and thank you.

I hope it’s so big and terrifying that it crushes my enemies and makes their women lament as they are driven before me
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Hunter
O.O...*drools*

Need moar stable space plz! Kthxbai! ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter

I always wondered why the dinobots didn't form a mega bot like the Constructicons did...that would have been awesome...

Still...I think it is time they just let us permanently learn skins, so we can abandon a rare spawn tame (whether due to wanted to use something different, needing space for an ability, etc) and be able to re-tame it, via the Stable Master, without having to track down the mob again.

For starters, it will clear up some of the storage space per character. 20 Fully formed pets (named, spec, auto-cast settings) vs list of tamed skin ids. /shrug

Exactly, even if it involves a bit of extra work to set up my pet every time I got if from stables, I would love the idea of having IDs instead of fully formed pets, if this means we can have a larger number of slots available at our stables.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
If these aren't exotic then I will be so confused.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
i just busted in my pants ! come 5.2 asap besides the elegon nerf
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
12/22/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Rabindso
What ever it is it better not be BM specific... i don't want to have another pet in my stables I don't use

A pet like that WILL most likely be BM specific. Its a dinosaur technically just like a devilsaur which takes bm to tame.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
12/28/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Raygar
A pet like that WILL most likely be BM specific. Its a dinosaur technically just like a devilsaur which takes bm to tame.

Raptor would like to say hello.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/28/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Tatianah

Raptor would like to say hello.

Yeah I assume Devilsaur requires it because they're so effing massive and far far more ferocious, as Raptors can at least think on a higher level.
Reply Quote
92 Troll Hunter
What would really be awesome is if we got our own little zoo,something with the same game mechanics as Sunsong Ranch.We can let whatever pets we want at the time out of their pens instead of seeing a stablemaster and it could get rid of pet slots alltogether.We can have quests or pay gold to make our pet pens bigger or acquire new ones.Maybe that's asking for too much lol.
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin
Triceratops pets

/Wet my pants

BM, plz

This ^
Reply Quote
You know whats better than a triceratops. Only every other dinosaur that has ever existed.

-Dwight Schrute-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/22/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Uldyr
whatever he do spirit beat heal op + spirit walk opener + mastery buff.... Useless pet

lol, what?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
WTB Moar stable spot pl0x.
Reply Quote
Why? BM is the best hunter spec hands down, well for pvp, but raiding sucks anyways :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]