Cooking

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey can we keep leveling our cooking after it hit 450, if we dont have Pandaria??
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
As far as i know you can only go as high as the most current expansion you have allows.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Cataclysm should get you to 525. You won't be able to go past that without buying Pandaria though.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/23/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Geroleron
Hey can we keep leveling our cooking after it hit 450, if we dont have Pandaria??
Do the daily quests in your faction cities that give you a cooking award, and use the cooking awards you get to purchase the recipes needed to level up to 525.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I leveled cooking to 525 by catching the appropriate fish and buying the last few recipes from the vendor selling them in exchange for culinary awards.

All the recipes after 525 are Pandarian, so doing the cooking dailies and doing the cooking quest each month at Darkmoon Faire are all you can do to level up beyond that without going to Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I think you might try using your MoP free trail to lvl you professions up past 525.

I did this when I had WotLK. You'll need to have your CATA cooking all the way to 525 ( and all other profs) to maximize your trail time...then go to your account management page and activate your free trail.

This is assuming you have not already used it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]