Hunters Mark Problem or not?

90 Night Elf Hunter
Ea Time im in a raid me and few other hunters are gettin annoyed bcuz the bosses and mobs keep's removing the hunters mark why? ...... why do we have it if all they do is have it removed? reg and LFR

Would like a Rep's Point on this and plz tell me why is it happening?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
1. It's probably because the boss has the ability to dispel magic debuffs off itself, or has adds that take care of it.
Their is a new 5.2 PTR patch soon to come to Live that includes a few things for Hunters like
The new
Hunter's Mark
100 yd range
Instant
Requires Hunter
Requires level 14
Places the Hunter's Mark on the target, increasing the ranged damage of all attackers against that target by 5%. The target can always be seen and tracked by the Hunter.

Arcane Shot, Chimera Shot, Kill Command, and Explosive Shot automatically apply Hunter's Mark.

Lasts for 5 min.
This is one of the new Glyph's
Glyph of Liberation
Requires Hunter
Requires level 43
When you Disengage, you are healed for 5% of your total health.

And
Glyph of Marked for Death will be removed, and its effects are now baseline.

Bestial Wrath may now be activated when there is no line of sight to the Hunter's pet.
Silencing Shot now has a 24 second cool down (was 20).
Binding Shot no longer has a Focus cost.
Wyvern Sting no longer has a Focus cost, and its cool down is now 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
So I hope that helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]