PVP now is just stun-stun-stun...dead

90 Draenei Shaman
I know Blizz has been trying to achieve class balance via class "sameness" and every class has at least one stun now but pvp is almost unplayable now due to all the stuns! It stopped being fun a while ago now.

Would anyone else like to see stuns either reduced, removed, or give all classes more stun breaks?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Don't worry bro next patch you and me we get stun survival abilities, much needed.

PvP at 90 = YOU CAN'T DO THAT WHILE STUNNED.
Reply Quote
I feel cheated. I have no stun. :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Monks stun next patch becomes undispellable..8 seconds? things will just get worse
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/24/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Xpotiom
Monks stun next patch becomes undispellable..8 seconds? things will just get worse

Oh no, Monks will start being viable in arenas! Whatever will we do?!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
12/24/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Fubear

Oh no, Monks will start being viable in arenas! Whatever will we do?!

Kick !@# and take names, that's what.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Right there with you guys. Its ridic to be in a constant state of locked down. I have more mobility as a ghost than as a player. Blizz fails to do the math and each expac, pvp gets worse. No poijnt in running bgs.
Reply Quote
48 Night Elf Druid
i agree,way too many stuns.if we're going to have them,give every toon one stun and one unstun ability;but with both having same cooldown time
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/24/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Zamuhl
pvp is almost unplayable now due to all the stuns

http://www.wowhead.com/item=84945
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/24/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Solu
pvp is almost unplayable now due to all the stuns

http://www.wowhead.com/item=84945

Hahaha, thanks for the link. I needed a good laugh.

Do you really think this one little trinket will save PvP? Errrr, no. The fact that we NEED a trinket like that in a game is just silly, anyways. There shouldn't be enough CC in a game to need one I'm the first place, but lovely addition to the thread, thank you.

/bow
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Don't worry bro next patch you and me we get stun survival abilities, much needed.

PvP at 90 = YOU CAN'T DO THAT WHILE STUNNED.

PvP at 60 = YOU CAN'T DO THAT WHILE STUNNED.

I dunno, fights are actually pretty good at 60. With all the resilience it's no longer killing things in two globals. Then again I'm playing a mage at 60 and there are other classes that are quite a bit stronger than mages currently.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
A rogue walks into a bar with a duck on his shoulder. The bartender says, "Hey man, why do you have a du<YOU CAN'T DO THAT WHILE STUNNED. YOU HAVE DIED.>

All rogue jokes have the same punchline. Tears.

Damn that person that killed the bartender during the rogue's stun.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
A rogue walks into a bar with a duck on his shoulder. The bartender says, "Hey man, why do you have a du<YOU CAN'T DO THAT WHILE STUNNED. YOU HAVE DIED.>

All rogue jokes have the same punchline. Tears.

Damn that person that killed the bartender during the rogue's stun.

[Zeroizer] confesses: I once stunned a Gnome. No reason. I was having a bad day.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
what are u talking about? a combo in arena whose CCs is too long because arenas is all about timming and stacking well the stuns silence to take down healers thats why you have to use wisely trinkets or im wrong? remember to have pvp set to do decents arenas
Edited by Kungfùpanda on 12/25/2012 5:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The REAL expansions should be:

World of CasterCraft
World of MeleeCraft
World of BlanketCraft
World of StunCraft
World of FoTMCraft
World of FearCraft
World of PvP3rdWorldCountryCraft
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Squeeky is right... basically good players use stuns & cc's as a weapon and bad players are their victims. Try not to be a victim.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]