PVP now is just stun-stun-stun...dead

90 Orc Warrior

Damn that person that killed the bartender during the rogue's stun.

[Zeroizer] confesses: I once stunned a Gnome. No reason. I was having a bad day.

I stun gnomes for fun, actually.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Eh, I don't really feel like ANY class needs a 6 second stun.

That's a little much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Eh, I don't really feel like ANY class needs a 6 second stun.

That's a little much.

Do you know how long a gouge does to players back in vanilla?

You'd be shocked.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/25/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Prescious
Right there with you guys. Its ridic to be in a constant state of locked down. I have more mobility as a ghost than as a player. Blizz fails to do the math and each expac, pvp gets worse. No poijnt in running bgs.

man you nailed it, this exp was in beta for months and this garbage is what they came out with?
obviuosly none of the developers play the game surely they didnt say "yeah this is perfect unlimited stuns and fears"

To you two,

Do you know your chance is over if you got feared by a warlock and you had no trinket back in early vanilla?

talking about pvp getting worse through each xpacs you guys know nothing about vanilla pvp at first place.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
ya now they just nearly do more healing and bout near 2shot you haha big difference.
Did like the fear lock dayz thou :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ya now they just nearly do more healing and bout near 2shot you haha big difference.
Did like the fear lock dayz thou :)

unless you're in blue/greens
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
haha rt
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
thatz what i bn doin l8ly lotz of fun
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
what people need is a couple more interupts to make up for that few second gap between stuns
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I know Blizz has been trying to achieve class balance via class "sameness" and every class has at least one stun now but pvp is almost unplayable now due to all the stuns! It stopped being fun a while ago now.

Would anyone else like to see stuns either reduced, removed, or give all classes more stun breaks?

Truth. Through and through. Utter and complete truth.

If I wanted to play a class where everything was equal and the same but with a different name then I would go play Warcraft 2...

The whole point to having DIFFERENT classes is that they are DIFFERENT. Now the only differences are a few OP or a few UP abilities that they divy out to each class and try to fool us into thinking it's balanced.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

talking about pvp getting worse through each xpacs you guys know nothing about vanilla pvp at first place.

I know plenty about Vanilla I played since day 6. I wasn't anywhere close to toast if I was feared by a lock. It was annoying, sure. It was potentially deadly, sure. But I wasn't toast until my 3-5 lives ran out.

Now imagine a paladin class that is just as easy to take one of those lives from (actually it's much much easier) but instead of having 3-5 of those lives like we did back in Vanilla, we have 1.
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
You think that's bad. I just got feared to death by a Lock. It went like this. He feared, I trinket, He Mortal coil and Chaos bolt, fear, Chaos bolt then conflag and dead. There really need to be a CD to fear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
PVP is awful these days due to the disgusting amount of CC; you barely get to control your toon. CC needs to be reduced by an absurd amount.
Edited by Malachi on 1/17/2013 8:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Short duration stuns make for a better PvP experience. No stun should last more than 2 seconds, 3 seconds tops.

It should be; 3 sec stun, 1.5 sec stun, .5 sec stun then immune for at least 10 seconds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]