POWER WORD: SOLACE PvP Impact?

90 Worgen Priest
I was wondering what kind of impact the redesigned Power Word: Solace could have on Disc Priests in Arena. Post your thoughts on how the new patch may or may not fix the class, will they be competitive now?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think that PW:solace will definitely help disc priests' mana issues in pvp. Will it fix it? Not necessarily. Anything's better than mindbender, tbh. (i need mana fast, let's pop it on the melee *melee crits it and oneshots it* oh god well the next one i'll put on the caster *caster roots it in place and kites it* oh shiz. *dies*)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Is mana the biggest pvp issue for them at the moment? I just reactivated, and haven't done much pvp yet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Mana, the ability of so many classes to eat our shields with offensive dispels, and poor ability to target swap because of grace, mostly. Also, penance hits like a wet noodle.

You CAN do well if you get good at juking, but if you're up against a good team, they'll either train you until you oom, or cc you and go balls deep on your partner. either way there's not much you can do.

Also we have mandatory glyphs that we don't have enough glyph slots for and poor mobility outside of our dispellable shields.

Personally I don't like disc atm and have found my newest love in shadow pvp. IT'S SO FUN <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I don't like disc right now much either for the reasons Keirisonis posted. In fact I was super peeved today and sketched this out about my pvp feelings

http://tinyurl.com/bqv793c

and no, it's not meant to be dreadfully accurate XD
Edited by Ocyla on 12/27/2012 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't like disc right now much either for the reasons Keirisonis posted. In fact I was super peeved today and sketched this out about my pvp feelings

http://tinyurl.com/crr5hte

and no, it's not meant to be dreadfully accurate XD

LMAO that was my experience accidentally going into arena as disc. My partner was so surprised we stayed alive for 15 minutes. I was oom because my arena gear has like 2k spirit but... yeah. I'm like... GO RENEW! CRIT MOAR! PLEASE!!! IT'S JUST A RET PALLY OH GOD! *ooms and runs for his life* nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *dies*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]