Server down, what to do?

90 Undead Priest
Oh no! Our world has crashed around us. Whatever is there to do when our home goes down out of the blue?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Why did we go down?!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Not a clue. Before it happened some of my guild mates where saying they think they broke it in one of the old raids. I kept getting the "chat server is down" message a few minutes later when attempting to talk to a vendor. Then kablam, no more server. Not to long after that ED went down as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Time to watch Jay and Silent Bob a few times on Netflix.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
hell I was just flying to buy a belt and then blink poof and no more world.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Any clue when its gonna be back? This discovery makes for a very sad panda :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/27/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Peggÿ
Any clue when its gonna be back? This discovery makes for a very sad panda :(

Not a clue. You can always check the status of the server by going to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/status and if your logged in hit the "my realms" tab. This page updates slower then when you try to log in.

I just spotted the blue post about servers being down, you can read it at; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415795267
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thanks for the links, I was looking for something like that but have no idea how to navigate the Blizz sites. :) Times like this I wish I had another hobby >.<
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
We shall rebuild.

We will make it better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Randerson #1
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12/28/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Randersonlol
Randerson #1
Wrong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]