LF Website Design NON Template

90 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for a Wordpress, or similar type theme. Not looking for typical template style websites.
Really hate the guildlaunch/enjin plain style sites and not sure where to look to find talented designers who get what a WoW guild site needs.

Obviously I do not expect this for free.

Anyway, reply on here or email me at irialofentensity@gmail.com / Irial#1475 . Email is preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Edit: my friend hates designing websites...

I tried lol
Edited by Ayanami on 12/28/2012 8:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks for the try! I wish I knew coding but aint no bodie got time fo dat.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Really hate the guildlaunch/enjin plain style sites

^^ agreed.

I just hope your website is more secure than these guys' (but phpBB is a much wiser choice let's be honest.):
http://www.er-mah-gerd.com/

I checked your new one btw and it looks sexy good job to whoever put in the hours ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks, Trias put in a lot of hours to help us out. We used Joomla. A vast improvement over enjin. They suck so hard and go down all the time.

Is that "Tehbox" new website? It looks so much worse than their old one.

Also, are they really posting news posts for each normal mode boss? Lol...
Edited by Irial on 1/10/2013 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/10/2013 12:23 PMPosted by Irial
Also, are they really posting news posts for each normal mode boss? Lol...

Yes!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So I went on your guys' website...what the hell is that cartoon thing. And who was allowed to make the site pepo bismol pink? Lol. Blinding!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Really hate the guildlaunch/enjin plain style sites

^^ agreed.

I just hope your website is more secure than these guys' (but phpBB is a much wiser choice let's be honest.):
http://www.er-mah-gerd.com/

I checked your new one btw and it looks sexy good job to whoever put in the hours ;)

Holy crap that website is just asking to be taken down by sql injections.
Reply Quote
31 Undead Warrior
01/14/2013 01:39 PMPosted by Irial
So I went on your guys' website...what the hell is that cartoon thing. And who was allowed to make the site pepo bismol pink? Lol. Blinding!

Oops.

Um well some person in that guild got mad we never invited them to clear challenge modes and they were still angry about it and emo'd it out =(

They imploded tonight.

Talk to charmed if you want a cuter story.

I'm open to suggestions on a better look for it.

http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=298755&TabID=2504278
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I miss charmed with his fabulous self.

I dont think I'm too surprised it imploded just because raiding like what 5? days a week and not getting anywhere would drive me insane. Obviously that is an assumption that people were showing up and whatnot. !@#$ you couldnt pay me to raid more than 3.

And wth is that song?!
Edited by Irial on 2/8/2013 8:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
31 Undead Warrior
I miss charmed with his fabulous self.

Well he kindof is the only reason I went/stayed there for that long. I got along well with him and his brother namely. But I guess that dates back a few expansions. He had been considering leaving for multiple weeks when I left anyway.

I dont think I'm too surprised it imploded just because raiding like what 5? days a week and not getting anywhere would drive me insane. Obviously that is an assumption that people were showing up and whatnot. !@#$ you couldnt pay me to raid more than 3.

Attendance issues, inexperienced leadership, leadership dating each other drama, etc. I don't know exactly how it ended I've been out of there for awhile now. But some kid in a random LFR I was in told me it imploded because people got tired of the raid leader's girlfriend being a !@#$. Can't really blame them... her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

Not to mention... who seriously names their guild after a world 2nd EU guild?
Edited by Sinistral on 2/8/2013 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/08/2013 04:38 PMPosted by Sinistral
Not to mention... who seriously names their guild after a world 2nd EU guild?

Lol right. Thats asking for trouble. Also, I can confirm 99.9999% of females in the World of Warcraft are detrimental to guilds. Dat internet !@#.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]