m

90 Night Elf Hunter
m
Edited by Wolfreaper on 12/30/2012 12:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
/sigh

1. just leave it be man

2. you are letting the OP win continuing to make posts and letting the OP know how upset you are for them doing X or Y to you

3. Refer to #1 & #2

4. Its nothing against you or anyone im just already tired of seeing and hearing this in trade and forums, once again refer to #1

5. just tell yourself you're http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUyyHYkBHk and then refer back to #1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to Eatin my http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEgNKAR-L24
Edited by Fonzarelli on 12/29/2012 12:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
..............double post
Edited by Fonzarelli on 12/29/2012 12:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
this dude cracks me up.

I cant tell if hes just trollin you guys or if hes really whacko
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
DUDE!

That is all
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Settle this. Take him on one more raid and post recount meters of everything he shows up in so we can see how terrible he is.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Heh I would, BUT I have Zero affiliation with Tonic and we sure as hell arent gonna bring a kid that acts like this... I'm still trying to figure out why he keeps drawing more attention to himself
Edited by Fonzarelli on 12/29/2012 12:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Warlock
Maybe you should just get over it and move on.. They kicked you from a raid big deal..Go find another group.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
m
Edited by Wolfreaper on 12/30/2012 12:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Wolfreaper just stop, even if you were doing 36k dps.. thats still half of what you should be doing.
Reply Quote
Look at the way he types. He is clearly a derp and a half. So why did you bring him in the first place??? You should have known imo.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The only suitable course of action is to do the following:

Step 1: whisper the person who kicked you saying "YOU SHALL RUE THIS DAY!"

Step 2: Create guild full of people who have been kicked from raids and whine like this

Step 3: Respond in forums from post of one of your guildies about how he was kicked

Step 4: Continue said hatred of guild Tonic and complain regularly about how they are rue-ing that day.

Step 5: PROFIT!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Lol Magog that guild would be HUGE if you count all the people I've kicked from raids over the years. I was notorious for not letting ppl into my raids for being bad or not being sufficiently geared to my liking back in BC and LK.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]