best place to farm Black Prince rep?

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Shaman
so, I reached Exalted with Dominance Offensive, but I'm still only about halfway through honored with my Black Prince rep... now that I don't have to do dailies, any suggestions on a good spot to just sit down and grind out rep?

(Horde, obv)
55 Gnome Death Knight
The area near the tower (near Lion's Landing) seems like a good spot, at least for Alliance (with the large number of Alliance mobs I figure for Horde too). I don't recall it being quite so packed at the tower near the Horde's base, but that may be worth checking out too.
100 Human Hunter
so, I reached Exalted with Dominance Offensive, but I'm still only about halfway through honored with my Black Prince rep... now that I don't have to do dailies, any suggestions on a good spot to just sit down and grind out rep?

(Horde, obv)

The same place you did the Dominance Offensive dailies, those mobs will get you to revered with the Black Prince.
90 Dwarf Warlock
12/29/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Cirno
The area near the tower (near Lion's Landing) seems like a good spot, at least for Alliance (with the large number of Alliance mobs I figure for Horde too). I don't recall it being quite so packed at the tower near the Horde's base, but that may be worth checking out too.

This is probably the best spot.

Though, keep doing the Krasarang dailies. You'll be revered LONG before you reach 6000 VP.
90 Pandaren Shaman

(Horde, obv)

The same place you did the Dominance Offensive dailies, those mobs will get you to revered with the Black Prince.

that's the easy answer ;) but I was curious to know if there's a spot that's good for just grinding, regardless of whatever the set of dailies happen to be that day... I'm about 3.5 weeks away from reaching 6000 valor, but I'd love to just grind out the BP rep in a weekend and stop doing dailies so I can spend more time on my alts (after doing LFR/daily dungeons to get the valor cap each week)
100 Worgen Hunter
Use AoE on the mobs killing each other near the Alliance base during that daily. Even if you can't loot them all kills, even if they are one hit by the siege stuff, nets you reputation. It's ridiculously fast and they all re-spawn instantly.
100 Tauren Shaman
Try to find those rares, they give you a big rep boost too.
90 Pandaren Shaman
farmed 4k rep in about 40 minutes (had to drop 3 guild battle standards for +15% rep)... the gnome engineers right outside of the alliance tunnel are amazing.

not great for AoE, but no annoying abilities and downing them single target, they were respawning faster than I could kill them.
100 Draenei Shaman
Best place ive found is on Isle of Thunder at 49, 66 kill Animated Warriors they give you 55 rep per kill bonus is you have Shado-Pan there to help you kill them quick. Hope it helps :)
64 Tauren Death Knight
09/19/2013 08:41 PMPosted by Rotagim
Hope it helps

12/29/2012

..probably not.
(considering Isle of Thunder didn't exist back when this thread was created)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]