Even if your class is not listed as a priority, keep in mind that most excellent players don't come from other top US raiding guilds - if you consider yourself to be one of the best players on your server or in your guild and can write a solid application, we are very likely to recruit you.
Some Previous Raiding Accomplishments
- -We cleared 6/6H MSV, 6/6H HoF, & 4/4 ToES finishing in US #11th with a US #10th Sha of Fear.
- - We cleared 8/8 Heroic DS and ended up with a top 20 US standing and a US 16 on Spine of Deathwing.
- - We cleared 7/7 in Firelands Heroic modes with a top 10 US on Heroic Ragnaros.
- - Our tier 11 progression was 13/13 Heroic, and we were the 24th guild in the US to clear all tier 11 25-man content.
- - We also defeated every encounter that was able to be killed on the Firelands and Dragon Soul PTRs in either 10 or 25-man, and we fielded raids for every tier 12 PTR testing Blizzard had available.
- - We have been extremely active on Beta, having missed only a single available test with some or all of our core raid in attendance.
Reckoning was formed shortly after Burning Crusade was released, and we quickly established ourselves as a successful 25-man raiding guild. We cleared all the content in Burning Crusade, including a Pre 3.0 kill on M’uru in Sunwell, and continued to push progression successfully in WotLK. We have been a top 25 US guild for all of Cataclysm.
We typically raid from 6:30 CST - 11:30 CST, Sunday-Thursday (5 nights), though we'll go later during progression. When progression is complete, we usually only raid 1-2 nights a week and participate extensively in PTR testing.
We're looking for players who can commit to our raiding schedule and are motivated to participate in hardcore US progression. We're not just looking for people who can top the meters - survivability, situational awareness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild atmosphere are also key. We've also found the best of us like to have a good time while we raid, and we like keeping a light raid environment while still maintaining a serious approach to progression.
If you're interested, check out the "About Us" section at , or come have a conversation with us on-server. Mumble interviews are typical for all applicants, but we often answer questions before an application is submitted.