Kind of funny.....

90 Night Elf Druid
...trying to get gear by running random heroics...run a couple and get into this group where 2 people won't shut up in group chat, same old BLAH BLAH BLAH; I'm drunk, I'm in college, I'm so smart and writing a paper WHILE playing wow...please keep this kind of "chatter to your private chat or guild chat because most of us don't care...this is a game and people like myself prefer that you keep your personal issues to yourself...you two wacky kids know who you are...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So ummmm was this necessary?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I dunno. I kind of miss when people chatted about random crap rather than just zerging through the dungeons like zombies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I dunno. I kind of miss when people chatted about random crap rather than just zerging through the dungeons like zombies.

This. I run with friends usually, just because I want somebody to talk to....seems like people in randoms are of the opinion that 'wham-bam' without the thank-you-ma'am is the right way to run dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No time to talk, my people need me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
12/31/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Fearnot
No time to talk, my people need me.

lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/31/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Problim

...it is when we wipe because the healer is BLAH BLAH BLAH instead of healing and then pointing fingers at me because I made her not heal because she was too busy BLAH BLAH BLAH...keep your life stories to guild chat or whispers because I don't want to hear you are having a tough time with school because you are a drunk...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/31/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Kabuki

...it is when we wipe because the healer is BLAH BLAH BLAH instead of healing and then pointing fingers at me because I made her not heal because she was too busy BLAH BLAH BLAH...keep your life stories to guild chat or whispers because I don't want to hear you are having a tough time with school because you are a drunk...

So it was neccessary to come to the realm forums, shame someone who likely doesn't read or give a flying frick about the realm forums, just to get this "blah blah" story off your chest? I smell irony.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/31/2012 09:27 PMPosted by Problim

So it was neccessary to come to the realm forums, shame someone who likely doesn't read or give a flying frick about the realm forums, just to get this "blah blah" story off your chest? I smell irony.

...oh, I'm sorry, you can cross out the name I pointed to in my post...oh, that's right, I didn't shame anyone in particular so you are butthurt because it was your alt or no reason in particular?...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You're dumb.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/VWr6I.gif
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

...oh, I'm sorry, you can cross out the name I pointed to in my post...oh, that's right, I didn't shame anyone in particular so you are butthurt because it was your alt or no reason in particular?...

if you didnt have skinning, you wouldnt have wiped.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]