:
:
:
:
:
nerds. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I just wanna do my dailies you bastidge!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
So how about that Orgrimmar raid just now? CRZ breaks this game so hard. Can't believe the inside of Org is safer than the the outside
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Damn this mask looks stupid
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Also we encountered "Aredone" the 40 man multiboxer. He ruined our attempt at Cairne. I kind of feel like I have crossed paths with an awful internet demon, who wandered in and destroyed our attempt at revitalizing world pvp on dunemaul a little bit. What a bastard.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/31/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Scrubasteve
I just wanna do my dailies you bastidge!

you kicked my !@# twice! i just wanted to honor farm!
Reply Quote
12/31/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Ellowisp
Also we encountered "Aredone" the 40 man multiboxer. He ruined our attempt at Cairne. I kind of feel like I have crossed paths with an awful internet demon, who wandered in and destroyed our attempt at revitalizing world pvp on dunemaul a little bit. What a bastard.

The Balrog of Korgoth.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
40 man multiboxer, how do you even

This must be his room

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ckI6GYUkk_w/T1HZjOH7KAI/AAAAAAAAFAM/yLdwzRjmgNE/s1600/104Reload12_-_Architect.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]