(A) Experienced raiding fury warrior LF10man

90 Human Warrior
Old player just come back from absence to play with some friends, and it would be nice to dabble in some raid content! I am currently in the military stationed in Okinawa, so my timeframes can get a bit wonky. I work from 10pm server to 6-10 am server, however my times can change on a weekly basis, meaning I will miss some raids here or there just due to my occupation. However it is fairly static.

I'm looking for a good 10 man group to do some of the content with. I would prefer fun people to be around rather than being with the best and most hardcore, been there and done that one!

WoW resume:
L60
Destromath rogue<Bloodmoon Dynasty> One of raid content leaders, helped guild progress through AQ20/ZG/MC/BWL up to chromaggus, guild didn't start raiding MC till a couple weeks before AQ release.

Thraunduil hunter<Dissonance> dabbled a bit in Dissonance before xpac swapped over, participated in spider wing Naxx.

L70
Destromath rogue<Bloodmoon Dynasty> Raid leader during release, first horde guild on Arathor (after free swaps) to clear Karazhan. Quit that rogue shortly after.

Orick paladin<Made> Helped lead mades early forays into karazhan and attempts at gruuls lair before joining a more competitive guild.

Orick paladin<Jesters> Played with Jesters through SSC/TK quitting PvE before BT/Hyjal releases.

Verrexis rogue<random guilds>- 6 gladiator titles, two rank one titles on the realms Cenarius and Tichondrius. Did this during l70-80.

Kwsftsia priest<random guild> - 2 gladiatgor titles during l80 realm tichondrius

Been around the game in high end pve/pvp for a while, just loking to dabble for some fun, feel free to respond to me via ingame tell or mail if you prefer. Thank you for reading!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]