Legendary Quest line Part II: Important Fact!

90 Pandaren Mage
Today I completed the 6,000 Valor achievement for the Chapter II legendary quest line.

Upon completing the necessary quests, I was awarded an item called [Eye of the Black Prince]. When this item is used, it adds 1 prismatic socket to a sha touched weapon of your choice.

Here's the catch : You only get ONE

As it stands right now, there is no known way to obtain a second one (unlike with the +500 stats gem, where you can just spend 10k for a new one).

So make sure you use yours very carefully when the time comes for you to obtain it. Don't make the same mistake as me and use it on an item that you can easily replace.

If somebody does find a way to get a new one, let me know.
Edited by Telestiaa on 1/2/2013 6:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
pretty sure that it read "only useable on sha touched weapons"

i didn't pay too much attention but i'm fairly certain thats how it goes
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
All lies. You can buy them for 5k gold right beside the Black Prince.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Yeah I just looked at the VP vendor

you can buy the gems and a new eye from the VP vendor

not sure when that got put in, but my post above is now invalid
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Just admit that you're a troll and you were lying and the good ol' Skillmare had to set you straight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Can someone please tell me were I go to await my fleet for Q1 or P2 of the legendary quest please
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]