Cleavage and Daisy nerfed!

Guys, isn't about the priest robes being avaliable or not to players... Is the whole idea of "fixing" things like that for no reason at all.

They are narrowing player options regarding clothing. A lot of items were covered up from cata to here, leather ones especially.

Leave those things alone, items especially. If people do not like them, there are billion covered up gear options around, is like RL fashion: if you don't like to show up, you just don't wear those clothes.
Reply Quote
BUMP! People need to notice this
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/02/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Spiral
BUMP! People need to notice this

Huh... what? I'm sorry, I was terribly distracted... from.... huh... what?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Some people were complaining that women were portrayed as sex objects, so here you go. Also, they are making wow more children-friendly by slowly removing any of the adult content.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
01/02/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Ambustion
skanky transmogs are getting old anyway.

01/02/2013 05:00 PMPosted by Pheoikari
Huh... what? I'm sorry, I was terribly distracted... from.... huh... what?

So...much...pink....
Reply Quote
good. no more skimpy NE girls making us look bad.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hotpants that is all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/02/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Ambustion
Edit: and he has the shield I want :(

Well I actually want the weapon you have, just too lazy to go get it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Well, on the list of ninja nerfs around, they really had to cover up female priest robes' cleavage? The one you see on character creation screen. It was - that - offensive? >,> They might nerf every skimpy gear around then.

Combat it by taking your new charcters robe off when you enter game, its just a white item you wont notice the diff. I remember when it seems to me a pair of sandals got nerfed so I let my charcter quest bare foot for 20 levels, I was so annoyed after paying 500g for them for transmog...or maybe the footwear just looked better on a Draenei , showing more hoof than foot on the other toon. Took a stat reduction but was worth it.
Edited by Hunteravalon on 1/2/2013 5:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
IT'S PURPLE ON A PINK CLASS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Edit: and he has the shield I want :(

It comes off as pink to me. That purple color is coming off as pretty bright in its own right.

Hence it makes me think it's pink...
....pink....
/twitch
piiiiiiiiiiiiiink!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Inc rate my mog thread in 3...2...1...
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
01/02/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Kezmaefele
they really had to cover up female priest robes' cleavage?

This is so unfair and stupid for two reasons.

hehe... hehe...

+10 internets.
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 05:13 PMPosted by Hunteravalon
Well, on the list of ninja nerfs around, they really had to cover up female priest robes' cleavage? The one you see on character creation screen. It was - that - offensive? >,> They might nerf every skimpy gear around then.

Combat it by taking your new charcters robe off when you enter game, its just a white item you wont notice the diff. I remember when it seems to me a pair of sandals got nerfed so I let my charcter quest bare foot for 20 levels, I was so annoyed after paying 500g for them for transmog...or maybe the footwear just looked better on a Draenei , showing more hoof than foot on the other toon. Took a stat reduction but was worth it.

Oh? Wich sandals are you talking about?

01/02/2013 05:02 PMPosted by Aligatro
Some people were complaining that women were portrayed as sex objects, so here you go. Also, they are making wow more children-friendly by slowly removing any of the adult content.

Just like almost every game around. Plus, one thing is a fact: Blizzard goes covering up gear like that but on the other hand, they:
- Advertise the game with the classic night elf female druid/hunter, wich is wearing a scandalous leather set (that is NOT avaliable ingame, tbh)
- Design characters like Alextrazsa
- Take a look at the mogu female boss models on mmo-champ 5.2 previews
- There is an - official - artwork sect on the site, wich mainly consists of the TCG art and have you seen some of the women there?

I'm not a defender that every woman gear should be skimpy, I defend that we should have the option to choose; or at least not having the few options already offered to us being nerfed.

Isn't ironic? On the same franchise, these "revealing" clothes aren't avaliable to players but is advertised everywhere else?

EDIT: posted without finishing the post o.O
Edited by Spiral on 1/2/2013 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
01/02/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Spiral

To be fair, it's more likely that they simply fixed the creation priest robe to match the priest robe like that in-game...which does not, and never did, have exposed cleavage. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty, but the surprise cleavage display on a robe that didn't actually look like that in-game probably caused more problems than you think.

Can you just imagine how many priests went out and ran for that robe, or ran to the vault to get theirs out, only to look at it and go 'crap! no cleavage!'?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/02/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Kewngpow
In other words: aesthetics

Cleavage =| aesthetics.

got an answer for everything don't ya? damn you monks and your wise words and umm big words
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]