PvP on Wyrmrest Accord

90 Undead Warrior
If I weren't already in a guild that I enjoy a lot (and an officer), I would consider it. That said, if there's anyone in your guild LF a decent Arms Warrior for Kittycleave, TSG, KFC, etc. Hit me up in game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
01/02/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Araquiel
Check out bloodsong vanguard, we take over goldshire just about every night.

That's not PvP. That's PvE involving NPCs for the purpose of annoying people trying to level.

Just sounds like someones angry that the alliance can't take us out, We pushed into stormwind multiple times, we could care less for lvl 9s. We world pvp because its intended to be apart of the game. You Flag, you want to fight, you dont? go about your way.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/02/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Araquiel
That's not PvP. That's PvE involving NPCs for the purpose of annoying people trying to level.

Uhh we spent a good hour at the stormwind gates and damn did them lvl 9 lowbies give us a hard time.
Edited by Failrogue on 1/2/2013 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm even more amused by the fact that you think level 9s are PvP, too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/02/2013 07:59 PMPosted by Failrogue

Uhh we spent a good hour at the stormwind gates and damn did them lvl 9 lowbies give us a hard time.

I'm talking about your boast that you guys occupy Goldshire every night.

10 level 90s sitting on a level 5 quest hub every night camping the NPC questgivers for two hours does not make you "PvPers". It makes you jerks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ok, cya tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Alright, let's not try to start a pissing contest over whether or not world PvP counts, or defining specifically where one should engage in world PvP. The point is, they were bringing attention to the fact that they do engage in PvP activity on a daily basis, which is a step above much of the server, even those who claim to be PvPers. Whether or not one agrees with their methods is another matter entirely.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I fully agree that bringing quality world PvP into play is a fantastic idea. Quality. World PvP.

I'm sorry man, but camping low level quest givers is not quality anything, regardless of your motivation. It's not cool when max level people sit on Razor Hill or Crossroads for hours on end, either.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/02/2013 08:33 PMPosted by Adonte
start a pissing contest

R Kelly?

01/02/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Araquiel
10 level 90s sitting on a level 5 quest hub every night camping the NPC questgivers for two hours does not make you "PvPers". It makes you jerks.

Yes my dear we are jerks. Also, no it wasn't 10 lvl 90s, more like 20 lvl 90s, once we got bored picking off the lvl 90 dueling heros, and the flagged lowbies we went to the gates of stormwind and occupied the bridge there for a good 20 minutes before all of SW came down on us.

See you all tomorrow, same bat time same bat channel.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
See I have one big question about the world PVP situation for our server. Wouldn't any faction intending to start world PVP be inhibiting the opposite factions "leveling" no matter where they did it at? Even if we went to Lions Landing in Krassang wild wouldn't we still be inhibiting the Alliance higher levels by slowing down their dailies and what ever else? On top of that if you want the opposite faction to respond wouldn't you want to hit the opposite closer to home? I feel its just the fact that the Horde tends to be more up front with how they are with their "honor and loyalty" from what i understand that's how the horde is look at Garrosh he goes face first into anything he thinks is fit mean while the King is just kind of chilling dealing with politics a different way and by different i mean more of a papers and talk way. I mean if attacking Goldshire is that big of a deal then why not ask us to move our spots occasionally or ask us to rotate to different capitals, I mean I'm pretty sure I can speak for all of B.S.V. when I say we don't care much whether we are attacking Stormwind or Ironforge we want the Alliance to show us we can't walk all over them with a 15 man raid group fight back, build an anti-horde raid that's what we want we want the ALLIANCE to show us they can fight too. So technically we are building you up so we can build ourselves up!

-- Lorashh, Scout of the Bloodsong Vanguard
(Sorry for any typos or what ever)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
To be fair, I was thinking the same thing. No matter where you go, it's a leveling zone for someone. Also, attacking Goldshire/Stormwind gates kinda gives the Alliance the best chance to defend it. Better than attacking say Redridge, or like.. Arathi Highlands. In any case, that's just my opinion on it.

On topic, other than arena and stuff, does anyone regularly run RBGs?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I really like PvP and it was the main focus of my playtime on WoW in Cata. It honestly took me a little bit to get back into it this expansion. The raiding is pretty fun and for the first time in years my paladin has a steady raid group. I am taking a break from pally PVP and getting back to my old main Necronis and just trying out the world of caster PvP. I tend avoid the PvP community as a whole because I am not really amazing at it and listening to pre-teens circle jerk and bro-fisting makes me think I might be too old to be playing with much of the community.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
<Vicarious> is always looking for more, we've got a lot going on especially now that we've joined up with the Ninth and Shadowhaven!
Edited by Alandril on 1/2/2013 10:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yeah, like I said if I weren't in the guild I'm currently in, I would definitely join one of the few PvP guilds on WrA. Am happy to do get involved with PvP you've got going on be it Arena, RBGs, etc. World PvP is kinda fun, but it's not totally my thing. Gotta be in the mood.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
All of this sidetalk about World PvP reminds me of my proudest World PvP moment, which was when our guild and Corvidae completed the City Attacker achievement in Stormwind Harbor.

http://youtu.be/CjXwO2uPlXk?t=3m40s

In retrospect, Cataclysm World PvP was kind of bad, so we often had to challenge ourselves to make it interesting. :S

Like the time Ephie fumigated the pig and whistle. :D

http://youtu.be/4554XnxXSEU?t=2m20s

Or when we heard that Archbishop Benedictus was being removed next patch, so we formed up a raid to take him down, only to find out that he has an ability that makes him completely invulnerable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_MQSB5SY8E

And other fun adventures! :D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQvb2Oy0ph8
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
When i was Alliance on Frostmourne we did a 400 man raid on Orgrimmar which crashed the server.

might want to turn the sound down when you watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcIxNd2vNF8
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If youre looking for an hpal, I'm up for helping anyone.

Also- PvP on WoW in general takes little to no skill anymore, if you ever even considered it to in the first place. It will never be balanced, and so on and so forth.

That said- back to drawing.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
The days of PvEphie were really the highlight for me.

At times, it was basically as though she was dressed up as the Hamburglar, running around Stormwind while we, dressed as Keystone Kops, were chasing her en masse.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey Adonte check your calendar!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]