ITT: We summon Mckenna

100 Human Mage
01/03/2013 02:21 AMPosted by Sçîencfíctìn
oh creepshow you are an international treasurer, very handsome and a very very snappy dresser. but i think you forgot to add 1 cup of mckenna exploding with rage and rage quitting an Ulduar raid group because i was invited :3

I didn't rage, I just don't want to be in group with you, that is all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Good job everyone, we summoned the great and mighty Mckenna himself.
I now leave you with this:
http://i.imgur.com/Bxr7J.png

Good day.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/03/2013 01:46 PMPosted by Mckenna
1 failed college drop out

I graduated from College, thank you.

And you waste your education trash talking on a game. John Logic.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
01/03/2013 09:18 PMPosted by Asphyxiä

I graduated from College, thank you.

And you waste your education trash talking on a game. John Logic.

Seems like you guys are just looking for a reason to harass him at this point.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
1x Tub girl.
1x Blue waffle.

You mean your girlfriend?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Good job everyone, we summoned the great and mighty Mckenna himself.
I now leave you with this:
http://i.imgur.com/Bxr7J.png

Good day.

LOL!
Edited by Mckenna on 1/4/2013 1:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
01/03/2013 09:27 PMPosted by Kincayd
we have been on this server much longer than you, mckenna has been the joke for years......
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
1x Tub girl.
1x Blue waffle.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
lmao you dont need ingredients to summon mckenna just go to org hes there
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
01/04/2013 07:34 AMPosted by Çréêpshøw
we have been on this server much longer than you, mckenna has been the joke for years......

I highly doubt that. I came to this server from blackhand during WotLK. This server was created during that time because all of the Vanilla servers were becoming far too overpopulated. A few friends and I came here, then left just before Cataclysm and I server hopped to around 7 different big PvP servers before coming back to Winterhoof mid-late cata because I was tired of always having too many people online.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
1x Tub girl.
1x Blue waffle.

Oh man, so witty and original, you really got me there!

Go drink some bleach and meet Amanda Todd.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
if you have been on this server that long and look at the forums and do not know that mckenna is the server joke you are not a very observant person
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
if you can remember pallidus or any of the old guilds youve been playing for quite some time
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage

Oh man, so witty and original, you really got me there!

Go drink some bleach and meet Amanda Todd.

LOL! You mad, bro?
Edited by Mckenna on 1/4/2013 6:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
01/04/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Çréêpshøw
if you have been on this server that long and look at the forums and do not know that mckenna is the server joke you are not a very observant person

It's funny Creepshow, you talk about me being the server joke, yet you have fallen to me on all of your characters, the guild I am in far surpasses yours, you have half the acheivements I do, and your characters fall behind mine in probably almost every way. Then you do things like try to make personal attacks on what I am like in real life, give out personal informantion about me (which got you suspended), and you put up really bad things on the forums. Before commenting about the sliver from my eye, remove the beam from your own.
Edited by Mckenna on 1/4/2013 6:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
01/04/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Çréêpshøw

I see you and a select group of other annoying individuals stirring up trouble around him but that's about it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Kincayd <3 Mckenna lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
It's funny Creepshow, you talk about me being the server joke, yet you have fallen to me on all of your characters, the guild I am in far surpasses yours, you have half the acheivements I do, and your characters fall behind mine in probably almost every way. Then you do things like try to make personal attacks on what I am like in real life, give out personal informantion about me (which got you suspended), and you put up really bad things on the forums. Before commenting about the sliver from my eye, remove the beam from your own.
you are the one making posts about me and my guild >.> and you are a fail baddie lol and i have never given out your personal info other people who don't like you have.. you poke a bees nest than get mad when you get stung
Edited by Çréêpshøw on 1/4/2013 8:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
01/04/2013 08:11 PMPosted by Çréêpshøw
you are the one making posts about me and my guild >.> and you are a fail baddie lol and i have never given out your personal info other people who don't like you have.. you poke a bees nest than get mad when you get stung

The only truth in your reply is I did poke fun at your guild and you. That's about it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
guys calm down please. there's saliva all over me from everyone screaming at each other. let's all be nice <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]