What is the ETA for Stormwind and Orgrimmar?

90 Pandaren Rogue
01/03/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Healstime
Why are the towers still molten hot? Did nature stop working for a while as well?

It's not impossible to believe that Deathwing was that powerful.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/03/2013 04:38 PMPosted by Karat
With the majority of stone and lumber being sent to the various war fronts for construction and repairs, there's essentially nothing left for the craftsmen to work with.

Woah, hold on a minute. Since when are you a tree?
He's switched avatars, since he's on the WoW team again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Woah, hold on a minute. Since when are you a tree?

I think Bashiok originally was known as Drysc when he was associated with World of Warcraft and used that tree avatar. When he switched to Diablo 3 he changed his name to Bashiok and adopted the fallen shaman avatar you're probably use to. Now that he's back on WoW I'm assuming he reverted back to his old avatar but kept his name since a lot of people know him as Bashiok now? I could be wrong though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
01/03/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Vaust
I think Bashiok originally was known as Drysc when he was associated with World of Warcraft and used that tree avatar. When he switched to Diablo 3 he changed his name to Bashiok and adopted the fallen shaman avatar you're probably use to. Now that he's back on WoW I'm assuming he reverted back to his old avatar but kept his name since a lot of people know him as Bashiok now? I could be wrong though.

And rogues don't really want to remember him as Drysc.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Can we get the elevators in Undercity fixed?

They have a nasty habit of snagging mounted Taurens on the geometry and killing them.

That's a bad thing?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/03/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Bashiok
Top men are currently investigating

Who exactly?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
01/03/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Nemuraan
Who exactly?

Top. Men.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Top men are currently investigating the possibility of providing them with twigs and small rocks with the belief that some progress may snap them out of it.

Who?

Top... men...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Maybe they are afraid if they quit working,they won't get paid,so they show up anyway and go
thru the motions.

Well,except for the little guy down by the docks. He doesn't seem to care,he just snoozes all day.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
With the majority of stone and lumber being sent to the various war fronts for construction and repairs, there's essentially nothing left for the craftsmen to work with. In fact, the laborers seen toiling over the constructions are not actually doing anything. We've told them they can go home, or volunteer for Pandaria duty, but every day they climb up those ladders, and every day slowly hammer at boards and walls to no effect. They take their lunches in solitude, sometimes taking a break to stare at the sun, and at the end of their shift they climb down and go home.

They've repeated this every day for over two years. We're quite worried about them. Top men are currently investigating the possibility of providing them with twigs and small rocks with the belief that some progress may snap them out of it.

Just to note, Tweeted Mumper about the city updates last month and it seems likely they are going to be updated soonish.

https://twitter.com/mumper/status/275837056335347712

I'd guess 5.3 considering the artists are probably overly busy with the raid and the new daily area.
Edited by Lupira on 1/3/2013 4:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
What I don't understand is why Blizzard put them all in there if they had no plans on updating them to begin with.
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Priest
Just to note, Tweeted Mumper about the city updates last month and it seems likely they are going to be updated soonish.

I'd guess 5.3 considering the artists are probably overly busy with the raid and the new daily area.

Soon could still be 10 years.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well how long did it take to fix lakeshire bridge?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

Soon could still be 10 years.

I'm pretty sure we'll see it in MoP. :p That and I made sure to mention 'during MoP' in my tweet for a reason.
Edited by Lupira on 1/3/2013 4:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
01/03/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Bashiok
With the majority of stone and lumber being sent to the various war fronts for construction and repairs, there's essentially nothing left for the craftsmen to work with.

Thats now but what about all through Cata, thats years!
Reply Quote
64 Undead Death Knight
I have my guesses that Org will be finished for the raid in org. (seeing as how they won't have to spend time making new art for the new raid...or at least as much) Stormwind or whatever shabby place you alliance call home will probably be updated at the same time to avoid blizzard showing any favorites.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
01/03/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Bashiok

We could always chop you down for lumber Bashiok.

>:|

So what you're telling us is stormwind and ogrimmar have somehow ended up in...

The twilight zone
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]