Kill on sight list

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Anybody who acts inconsiderate or kills you on sight please add first on mine is

Pínkpanzer (alliance)

please add more people to make them see what its like for us (feel free to add trolls)

and yes world pvp does happen the majority at the BMAH lol
Edited by Ordril on 1/4/2013 5:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Who is that?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
it's Pinkpanzer.
Edited by Pínkpanzer on 1/3/2013 5:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
WAR!!!!!!!! LES MIERABLEELELELE
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
*It's Pínkpanzer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUbM042ai7U
Edited by Remeron on 1/3/2013 6:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Okay so if we make a list of the entire Stonemaul server, this would be like a 5 person list right?
Not much point to making a KoS list here.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
poptya
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
obama
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Me
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
wait, there's world pvp on stonemaul?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Leviathan. that terrible lock from Totally Unbreakable. Nothing against him really. Hes just fun to kill over (same with everyone else in that awful guild)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
@Captnchunk sorry for my previous post to you but how is this fun this thread is to reduce repeated ganking when blizz meant they wanted more pvp im sure they didn't mean this
Edited by Ordril on 1/4/2013 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
@Captnbad i mean captnchunk 1v1 anytime bud and dont qq cause you got your !@#$ pushed in on a pvp realm! =D kos me i wont qq like this forum is for =d
Edited by Leviathan on 1/4/2013 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Kill Rettubkcud \ - warrior - totally unbreakable
sweetudders - dk - totally unbreakable
piewacket - drood - totally unbreakable
actually kill all of totally unbreakable except Freakynurse...i like her
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Just a reminder that this forum isn't for complaining and before any1 says anything like go join an RP server, there's something called spawnkillers who kill you once you resurrect (if they manage to kill you) and that is why i have Pinkpanzer on here. (what kind of a name is that if auto correct wants to change it to Pinkerton?)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Go ahead Disco do whatever you need to do to make you happy and to turn that little globe of a world that you live in. Congrats for creating the balls to mention my name on the forum.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
LOL i didnt get my !@#$ kicked in. I just enjoy killing you and your friends. And today 3v1 is fair huh?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/04/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Ordril
what kind of a name is that if auto correct wants to change it to Pinkerton?
says the guy named ordril.

i'll help you out since my name is to confusing for you http://bit.ly/Upwyyj
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
01/04/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Ordril
@Captnchunk sorry for my previous post to you but how is this fun this thread is to reduce repeated ganking when blizz meant they wanted more pvp im sure they didn't mean this

Actually:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7393479775?page=7#122

They did mean it, and they expect you to deal with it. So deal with it. You also fail to understand some fundamentals of human psychology in that when you attempt to oppress an activity, particularly one that is enjoyable, you will instead engender it significantly. Especially towards you, in this case.

I think it's more upsetting that I linked a beautiful video and NO ONE COMMENTED ON IT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]