[H] Journey 15/16 (10 man) LF Core Raider

90 Orc Hunter
<Journey> is currently looking for a new member to join our 10 man raid team. We are especially interested in the following:

- warlocks
- priests (shadow only)
- paladins (holy only)
- druids (balance and resto only)

About us:

Journey is a tight-knit guild that has been on Quel'dorei since 2007. We take our raiding seriously, however we try not to make a job out of it, and therefore keep to a moderate schedule consisting of about 3 raids a week, capping ourselves at about 2 and a half hours each raid. We typically raid on weekdays, and start around 9 pm server time. We don't like to rotate people around or keep bench warmers, so we expect near 100% attendance from our active raiders.

We are a pretty social group, and in addition to looking for skilled players, we want people that will fit well in terms of personality. Most of us are in our mid 20's and 30's, and like to joke around over our vent server (having a mic will be important). If you're a normal, sane human being of similar demographics, you'll probably fit in just fine.

Currently, we've cleared most of the tier on normal mode (except sha of fear, primarily due to not attempting it yet). We don't expect that you'd be as geared as our current raiders, but as long as you're at least in mostly raid finder gear you'll be fine. Your skill as a player is more important than the gear you're currently in.

If this all sounds good to you, send your inquires in game to either Griddles or Mendel, or if they're both offline, feel free to whisper any guild members.

Thanks for your interest.
Edited by Griddles on 1/3/2013 10:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Griddles for Warchief 2013
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Why no Alexlifeson?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
01/04/2013 04:54 PMPosted by Nixxe
Why no Alexlifeson?

He's still around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes I am... sort of. I am a founder after all I haven't left.
Edited by Alexlifeson on 1/7/2013 2:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I miss you guys :) make sure mark knows i still have his ribbon.
Reply Quote
Griddles <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Get out of here, Alex. How did you even know this post was here!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Still looking very interested in finding a strong healer.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Priest
can i heal? I am strong!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]