<Toned> LF people to help lvl guild

90 Tauren Monk
Greetings! We are < Toned > - formerly Judgement on Alliance side. Our 10 man has swapped factions to help push our focus on killing bosses as fast as possible (racials ftw) and we are looking for people to help us level our new guild.

"What do I gotta do?" you may ask yourself.

Well, silly Billy, its pretty easy. All you gotta do is put a character in our guild and do stuff. Run dungeons. Do dailys (uggg). Level alts. Anything your little heart desires.

"What do I get outta this?!" you may ask yourself, again.

Well, once we kill Heroic Sha of Fear (currently 1/4 Heroic in Terrace, ETA: SOONISH) you will have access to Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent. This mount is eligible to be purchased once the guild has cleared all 16 bosses on heroic (we are currently 13/16H).

Pretty sweet deal right? And all you gotta do is just PLAY THE GAME!

Here are some more details/rules!

- Don't be a jerk! (If you act like an idiot you will simply be removed)
- You don't have to be social. (You're more than welcome to though if you want!)
- Anyone who isn't a jerk will have a chance to stick around and hang out with us even after we are Level 25
- You have to be doing stuff. If we invite you and you have little to no activity for an extended period of time (a few days+) we will just remove you.

-WE WILL BE REWARDING TOP CONTRIBUTORS!!
Heroic MSV is already on super farm status, as is most of Heart of Fear. Once everything is all said and done we will be awarding "carries" to people. Achievements and loots be yours!

Anyone with any questions, or looking for a guild invite please contact the following: Kappqt, Broflexqt, Vainsouly, Magnifice, Gilberto, Certainty, Coolrunnings, Loegahn or anyone with a < Toned > tag really. If they can't invite you, they will point you in the right direction!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Faction changing tonight!!!
Edited by Øptimus on 1/4/2013 11:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
tonedgaming.net
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
• ObamaCare's goal is to provide affordable health insurance for all US citizens and to reduce the growth in health care spending.

• ObamaCare does not replace private insurance, Medicare or Medicaid.

• The Fact is ObamaCare gives 47 million women access to preventative health services and makes it illegal to charge women different rates than men. Get More ObamaCare Women's Health Services Facts

• ObamaCare gives seniors access to cheaper drugs, free preventive care, Reforms Medicare Advantage, and closes the Medicare Part D 'donut hole. The AARP agrees, costs won't rise because of ObamaCare, if anything the improvements to the system will make seniors health care costs go down.

• 1 in 2 Americans have a "pre-existing" condition they could be denied health insurance for. ObamaCare Chips Away at Pre-Existing Conditions until 2017 when there are no more preexisting conditions for anyone, including high-risk customers.

• 54 million Americans with private health insurance now have access to preventive services with no cost sharing due to the new minium standards of ObamaCare.

• ObamaCare doesn't ration health care, it protects consumers from the health care rationing insurance companies have been doing for ages.

I think my point has been made.

PST: Poop
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
aw poor kapp has no achievement points
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I cant wait for Romney to be inaugerated into office soon :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
http://omgpop.com/#/i/drawmything/i6x9k_1yzovd
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Blakcppl will always be here to support this amazing guild.

Little known fact, did you know Obamacare is more taxes than actual care? :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
We are 25 thanks everyone for the help!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]