So were are the whiny warriors?

94 Gnome Warrior
I keep seeing thread after thread of mages complaining.

Where is all the warrior rage against the nerfs?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Warriors are used to getting nerfed. Mages are the golden class and almost never get them. But when they do, it's almost bus shock worthy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

Warrior nerfs have been pvp only mostly. Warriors pve as fury. Warriors are basically in the same spot they have been in pvp. Warrior problems consist of healers who got a 15% healing nerf and mages who were warriors main killers, so it comes out warriors even to a bit ahead imo.

Answer lies in they don't have much to complain about. Soon as blizz does something about secondwind/defstance then you will see a few threads because that will effect their survivability vs everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah Warriors are used to going up and down and adjustments. Used to being really bad in Cata. Mages are used to never getting nerfed and always having 2/3 really good specs. Look at the post-fire nerf fallout, like holy crap man, mages have 3/3 specs near the top of the DPS ladder, most specs have maybe 1 or 2 that are VIABLE. It's ok to have one middle of the pack spec.

Warrior nerfs have been pvp only mostly. Warriors pve as fury. Warriors are basically in the same spot they have been in pvp. Warrior problems consist of healers who got a 15% healing nerf and mages who were warriors main killers, so it comes out warriors even to a bit ahead imo.

Answer lies in they don't have much to complain about. Soon as blizz does something about secondwind/defstance then you will see a few threads because that will effect their survivability vs everyone.

I'm not really sympathetic when all 3 mage specs are near the top of the dps ladder (now 2 since the fire nerfs). They can afford to lose a bit of PvE damage. Look at what the beginning of MoP damage hotfixes did to Arms PvE. It's by far the worst PvE spec now which is unfortunate since I enjoy arms more than fury on my warrior alt.
Edited by Harcken on 12/13/2012 4:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
12/13/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Futuristic
Maybe warriors just understand that they were BALANCED and mages dont understand they were BALANCED

You must have had your rear kicked severly by mages, everytime I see you post it's about mage nerfs and QQ, go outside and play, do something constructive. MR I can full dps while moving.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Warriors are too busy making actual posts worth discussing things to be whining about Hot fixes. IE: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7394209498
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Should they be whining? The Battle Fatigue/healing nerf helped cleave comps out. You could remove TfB entirely and they would still be a very strong pvp class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]