Strifelol Claus Christmas Event!

100 Gnome Rogue
Greetings Antonidians!

I will be holding a small event for the Alliance(Horde too if you make a level 1!) on Christmas morning @ 9am! While the gifts are free and I did spend money out of my own pocket, all I ask is that you don't complain about the gift that you get, If you like what you get feel free to link it in trade or make fun of your friend because your present was better! jk. There are gifts that are nicer than others but in the end it's the thought that counts! Small little sneak peek of one of the gifts that will be given away is a fortune card that sells for 200g( Not that much gold but hey you didn't have to do anything), there is only 1 of those mixed in with the other 185 gifts (Epics/blues/greys) that I have wrapped and ready to give away Christmas morning :). All you have to do is open trade with Strifelol Claus at the Trade District AH steps, I will be on my Amani War Bear/PurebloodFire Hawk. I will also be frapsing the event and most likely will be uploading it to my youtube channel, so tell your friends/guildies about the event since I don't want to be all alone on Christmas morning without people to give presents to!

Happy Holidays!
Strifelol Claus
Edited by Strifelol on 12/20/2012 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Cute
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Whos gonna be Strifelol claus's little helper?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I will not be in Stormwind Trade District, I will be in Ironforge next to the big Christmas tree!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Merry Christmas Strifelol. Very generous of you. The best to you and your guild/friends/family!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Aww man i missed free stuff :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]