Newb looking for Guild

90 Human Warrior
WoW newb here (been about a week) looking for some direction. I have a decent grasp of the basics. I haven't engaged in any pvp or dungeons as of yet. Still getting the lay of the land as they say. I'm primarily built for damage but I could learn how to tank. I don't really have many defensive skills right now though so not sure if I could command the threat level necessary.
Edited by Mythrios on 12/15/2012 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
AGB
i clicked the like button on your post
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Mythrios! If your looking for a good guild to join you should try <Ebon Resolve> Great guild to join if you are a new player. We like to help in anyway we can, we even have a little training program in developement. We are a social /casual type guild that likes to raid end game content! Please apply via Guild finder in game, and we can get you started!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I see you joined Ronin! Good choice, they've been pretty awesome with the new players! Feel free to look for me in game if you ever need help with anything!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]