Friendship is Magic General Thread #5

90 Undead Death Knight
Req
Since the last thread has just filled up and no one has taken the initiative to create one yet I'm creating the fifth FiM general thread. Here're the links to the last four threads:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2593046204 (Part 1)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3821266797 (Part 2)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5152412643 (Part 3)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6522903833 (Part 4)

Have fun!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
And what better way to start the thread off then to declare Rarity as best pony
90 Draenei Warrior
Here we go 5th thread and counting \o/

I swear, I hope Twilight doesn't become an alicorn. Read a rumour.
90 Human Warlock
And what better way to start the thread off then to declare Pinkie Pie as best pony

n_n

I need to watch the new ep still! I waiting until yesterday rather than to watch the leak... & then I had to babysit all day xD
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I need to watch the new ep still! I waiting until yesterday rather than to watch the leak... & then I had to babysit all day xD

xp I'll just be a dork and quote Dash. "Oh KC. You are so random."

Although I guess I should say "Darling" with that since my fav is Rarity.
90 Human Warlock
Loved the new ep!

Pinkie has anxiety problems & she spawn camps while spamming refresh.

SHE CONTINUES TO TRANSFORM INTO ME!

Also Beefcake returned YAY!

Plus RD really needed the character development & to actually represent her element.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Eh the new episode was okay for me. I don't care all that much for Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie. I don't dislike them they're just meh.

Can't seem to really pick my super favorite out of this season. They all seem good with their own pros/cons.

Although I'll admit Sleepless in Ponyville made me daw so freaking hard at Scoots "flying"
90 Human Warlock
12/16/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Rosenivy
Eh the new episode was okay for me. I don't care all that much for Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie. I don't dislike them they're just meh.

I like all of the ponies. What annoyed me about RD has been finally taken care of.

Now, for my annoyance with Rarity to be taken care of.

Her element is generosity... "I'll make my little sister pull this cart of my stuff!".

The more I watch this show, the even less likely it seems that she would chop off her own tail to help a dragon.

No seriously, watch the rest of the show & go back & watch that scene. It just seems like an outright LIE!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
No seriously, watch the rest of the show & go back & watch that scene. It just seems like an outright LIE!

I think that makes her more layered. Kind of like how Applejack is terrible at lying. If she was truly an element of honesty she wouldn't want to lie in the first place. But she did in Party of One. I like it when any of the ponies go against their element. They were ponies before being labeled as Elements so it makes sense that they would be a little bit hypocritical. Everybody is a little hypocritical whether they know it or not.

That and eh maybe the writers are slacking. This was kind of a rushed season after all. Rarity has yet to have an episode all to herself this season. She seems to be more of a background pony with a few saving one liners. Heck she was one of the only things I liked about the season starter. "I made it work"
90 Human Warlock
12/16/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Rosenivy
I think that makes her more layered. Kind of like how Applejack is terrible at lying. If she was truly an element of honesty she wouldn't want to lie in the first place. But she did in Party of One. I like it when any of the ponies go against their element. They were ponies before being labeled as Elements so it makes sense that they would be a little bit hypocritical. Everybody is a little hypocritical whether they know it or not.

But she usually goes against her element. She's rarely generous. The others at least show off their element once in a while. >_>
90 Draenei Warrior
Maybe she's generous in her own way

SOMEHOW
100 Orc Death Knight
Enjoyed it.

Spoilers below.

I know it's a show for children, but for some silly reason I had a panic moment when the Mane 5 fell out of the balloon. Until I remembered what I was watching.
61 Human Death Knight
Enjoyed it.

Spoilers below.

I know it's a show for children, but for some silly reason I had a panic moment when the Mane 5 fell out of the balloon. Until I remembered what I was watching.
Yeah I had a kind of "o gawd" moment when Rainbow Dash yelled "NOOOOOO!!!" and my brain had a flash forwards moment where all RD's friends were dead and she had to keep going to Wonderbolt Academy anyway.

P.S. My brain does horrible evil things.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/16/2012 03:04 AMPosted by Rosenivy
Rarity is definitely a fine and worthy choice to be called "best pony". My favorite is, and always shall be Rainbow Dash though =D
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
12/16/2012 03:04 AMPosted by Rosenivy
Rarity is an awesome pony. I like Twilight though. Unfortunately she hasn't had many episodes tailored to her for a while. The last one I remember her having was Lesson Zero.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/16/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Rarity is an awesome pony. I like Twilight though. Unfortunately she hasn't had many episodes tailored to her for a while. The last one I remember her having was Lesson Zero.
Yeah, I like Twilight too. For me, my first and foremost favorite will be Rainbow Dash. Having a second favorite however, is just impossible : / Although I do agree there haven't been too many Twilight episodes, Magic Duel was a really good one. I wouldn't mind seeing some Rarity though.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/16/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Vynathlon

The season starter and Magic Duel.
90 Undead Death Knight
Req
12/17/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Rosenivy

The season starter and Magic Duel.
Eh, both of them seem to be group episodes. Also Magic Duel was mostly focusing on Trixie rather than Twilight.
90 Draenei Warrior
Trixie is best pony ;c
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/17/2012 01:36 AMPosted by Sedori
Trixie is best pony ;c
She is definitely my favorite non main character pony, that's for sure.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]