looking to trade Alliance gold for horde gold

90 Troll Hunter
looking to trade alliance gold for horde gold. just send a tell to this toon (Bhoulders)(Horde) for more info and if interested.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I trade Alliance and Horde gold routinely for players in-game, and have a good reputation for doing so. I do it as a business and charge 10% per transaction though, payable on whichever side you prefer.

Find me in game if you're interested. I've got 100+ people in-game that can serve as references that I'm legitimate. I've been doing this as an in-game business for over a year now.

--Vaugn
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I trade Alliance and Horde gold routinely for players in-game, and have a good reputation for doing so. I do it as a business and charge 10% per transaction though, payable on whichever side you prefer.

Find me in game if you're interested. I've got 100+ people in-game that can serve as references that I'm legitimate. I've been doing this as an in-game business for over a year now.

--Vaugn

I vouch for Vaugn!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
you have my bow Vaugn!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I'm a priest! I can't use bows. : )

I did manage to farm the legendary bow from Sunwell, if that's what you mean. Birmilla (a hunter) and I duo'ed it together. She had just won it two weeks before, so I got it by default. It now resides in my bank next to Thunderfury, which I also cannot wield.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
i was going for the whole lord of the rings thing....but ok
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
looking for some golds horde side too.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I can transfer gold in both directions. Anyone who isn't a gold farmer that violates TOS (ie; herb/ore botter) is welcome to find me in game to transfer gold from faction to faction for them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Looking to transfer 5k from alliance to Horde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]