@Eilethalua

I miss you...We need to talk more. <3 kthxbai
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
<3

I know, right? I've been completely absent from the game lately. (Though it's not just that. I log on and my friend's list has "last on 6 hours ago". We Californians on East Coast servers are out of sync to begin with and I'm a night owl who sometimes isn't even home and eating dinner until after 10pm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
<3

I know, right? I've been completely absent from the game lately. (Though it's not just that. I log on and my friend's list has "last on 6 hours ago". We Californians on East Coast servers are out of sync to begin with and I'm a night owl who sometimes isn't even home and eating dinner until after 10pm.

But it is awesome for Raid times. If I raided
Reply Quote
I am normally up till way past midnight your time...Why do I never see you on. T.T Make me a sad panda.
Reply Quote
Also I must only have one of your battletags cuz it says you last logged in 12 days ago O.o
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/23/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Randell
Also I must only have one of your battletags cuz it says you last logged in 12 days ago O.o

Mine says she logged in 43 years ago. Way to go Battle.net
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
12/23/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Todar
Mine says she logged in 43 years ago.

Haha. Pretty tricky that. At least I was alive ... albeit under a year old.

Sad to say, but I think 12 days ago might be right at this point. December has been a complete wash as far as getting things done goes, and many nights I crash without even thinking about WOW.
Reply Quote
Sad to say, but I think 12 days ago might be right at this point. December has been a complete wash as far as getting things done goes, and many nights I crash without even thinking about WOW.

There is not a night that passes that I dont think about Blue >.> <3
Edited by Randell on 12/26/2012 6:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
There is not a night that passes that I dont think about Blue >.> <3

Am I crazy to think that sounds kinda creepy?
=P

Y'know it's funny that you say "one of my battletags". I can't remember the last time I logged into my secondary Battle.Net. I don't think it has a Battletag. For giggles I ought to give it one of my other internet nicknames, the one NO ONE pronounces out loud and most have trouble spelling: Astraxialus. Originally a name of one of my NeoPets. (ROFL I wonder if that account or pet is still around. All I remember was getting access to some ray that would randomly change my pets species and gender.)
Reply Quote
Am I crazy to think that sounds kinda creepy?

It is fine, I will not take offense to it as all...
And I only said one of your battle tags cuz i know you have multiple accounts so maybe you were hiding on that one. And yeah....not going to try to pronounce that name at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
12/27/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Eilethalua
Astraxialus

As Trak-see A Lous is what first popped in my mind.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Uh-strak-see-uh-luss is kind of how I say it, but that just gets me blank looks. It's funny because it's part of one of my emails that I give out occasionally. MicahFFX is at least easier for people to hear and write. (I renamed Tidus in Final Fantasy X as Micah, hence the name that I knew would be unique for an email.)

And I logged on. To a mostly empty Sentinels. What did I expect after 11 pm on a Sunday night? Hmmm?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]