Fun With Ai-Li's Skymirror

(Locked)

90 Draenei Warrior
Let me tell ya, out of all the rare treasures from Pandaria Rare Spawns I've gotten, I've been having the most fun out of the novelty item, Ai-Li's Skymirror. What's it do? It copies the exact appearance of another player unto you for 10 minutes. Doesn't seem like much, does it? But when you think outside of the box a wee bit, you can get ALL SORTS of fun mayhem going on.

For example - There's a Bear Tank in a random, and you're one of the DPS. Immediately copy Bear Form, and BAM! Now people are wondering how in the WORLD is the Tank doing so much damn DPS?! Is Bear Form better than Cat all of a sudden? NOPE! AI-LI'S SKYMIRROR!

Ever want to show people your inner demon? Find your friendly neighborhood Demo Lock and have them transform. One application of Skymirror later and HOLY COW, YOU'RE A DEMON. AI-LI'S SKYMIRROR!

Now, some people like to say Land Sharks are what's in. And those people would be right. But since finding a Land Shark is like finding Sasquatch, we're going to go with the next best thing: LAND MANATEE. Find a Druid, have them go Manatee Form, and then let loose with your trusty Ai-LI's Skymirror and show the world the glory that is the LAND MANATEE! Or the LAND ORCA if that Druid is glyphed that way and you have a thing for Orcas. AI-LI'S SKYMIRROR!

I'ma continue to experiment with this nifty transformation tool. Like I said, all sorts of mischief can be made with it!
83 Worgen Warrior
I need to get that thing. Potions of illusion just don't cut it. =|
100 Night Elf Hunter
I want that thing too omg!

For now though...I'm very happy with the fireworks thing I got from some other rare. I have a personal fireworks show every half hour *squeee*

But after seeing my friends with the mirror....it's true....potions of illusion are so lack luster now.
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I like to use on myself some times to turn myself ghostly like. Though if I can find something cool, I will copy it.
100 Gnome Mage
Have someone use the ridiculously expensive Banana Rum (or whatever it is that turns you into a Hozen) and then you can be a Hozen too - only can actually run around and do stuff =)
90 Draenei Priest
I want to be a land manatee!
90 Draenei Shaman
It works to mimic anyone in costume, and retains full abilities, even if the original costume didn't.

Clearly, the best answer is combat snowman.
90 Draenei Warrior
My next experiment, is to queue up for a dungeon or LFR and, right before the queue procs, copy someone's Sandstone Drake. Imagine the surprise people will have when I pop in as a full blown dragon.

Wheee!
85 Human Mage
Fun stuff like this needs to last longer. 20m with a 1h cooldown seems reasonable to me.
90 Draenei Priest
I love my skymirror! Transforming into an Orca is amazing, especially when you hop on someone's two-seat mount. I find the most fun out of it when using it in randoms, but sadly no one seems to notice when it happens. :(
Community Manager
If you use Ai-Li's Skymirror on a Shadow Priest you'll copy their transparency/ghostly form without the glow effects.

Anyone else got great ideas on fun with this nifty item?
If you use Ai-Li's Skymirror on a Shadow Priest you'll copy their transparency/ghostly form without the glow effects.

Anyone else got great ideas on fun with this nifty item?

Rogue uses the glyph of disguise to pickpocket an unusual mob, like an ethereal -> mirror the rogue?
100 Human Rogue
I've got one:

Have an herbalist use Lifegiving Seed, and then use the Skymirror on them. You'll change into the same kind of herb, but you'll still be able to move and use your abilities.
90 Human Warlock
You can use it along with the drinking horn.

You can also use it with the fire dancer to be a fire Draenei.

You can even steal flight form & bounce on the ground.
90 Human Rogue
Using it on a person who has been turned into a Construct on Amber Shaper Un'Sok is always fun for the family.
100 Night Elf Monk
the little pandas you can turn into if you sky mirror yourself and then get rid of the normal buff you can tank dps or heal as a little bear also works with Scottys lucky coin
90 Night Elf Druid
Don't tell everyone what it can do!!!!

Blizzard will nerf it if it's too fun.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't have the Skymirror, but I once used Glyph of Disguise to copy an Ogre, then I ported to Org...

And ran around town waving a pair of knives.

Needless to say, a giant ogre charging through the city turned a few heads.

I laughed like a maniac through the whole thing.
90 Night Elf Druid
I've got one:

Have an herbalist use Lifegiving Seed, and then use the Skymirror on them. You'll change into the same kind of herb, but you'll still be able to move and use your abilities.

LOL thats awesome, thank you for that haha.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]