Fun With Ai-Li's Skymirror

(Locked)

98 Blood Elf Rogue
I've got one:

Have an herbalist use Lifegiving Seed, and then use the Skymirror on them. You'll change into the same kind of herb, but you'll still be able to move and use your abilities.

I've got to try that out sometime. XD
90 Blood Elf Hunter
If someone is dancing with the dancing flames you can use the mirror on them and jump around and use your abilities as the fiery draenei chick.
For example - There's a Bear Tank in a random, and you're one of the DPS. Immediately copy Bear Form, and BAM! Now people are wondering how in the WORLD is the Tank doing so much damn DPS?! Is Bear Form better than Cat all of a sudden? NOPE! AI-LI'S SKYMIRROR!

This is hilarious as a hunter to do because you either see arrows or bullets coming out of the nose.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I've got one:

Have an herbalist use Lifegiving Seed, and then use the Skymirror on them. You'll change into the same kind of herb, but you'll still be able to move and use your abilities.

Potion of Illusion used to do this but Blizzard changed it. Now you copy the form of the person using the seed. You don't actually copy the seed effect itself.
If you use Ai-Li's Skymirror on a Shadow Priest you'll copy their transparency/ghostly form without the glow effects.

You'll also be dead. Because Shadow Priests don't like to be messed around with.

Maybe you should stick to using your little mirror on those goody-goody Paladins. They probably just love it.
take one part fire mage, add a druid friend with Fandral's Flamescythe, use the mirror aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand....

You get a fireball throwing, dragon's breath spewing, Mirror Image spawning cat pack of firey death and amusement.

Also, use on someone that is transformed into the Star Man during the Elegon encounter, and you can mess with people in the world as you run around as a star being.
90 Night Elf Druid
Does it work with moonkin/astral form? Way too many of these items don't :(
90 Gnome Priest
If you use Ai-Li's Skymirror on a Shadow Priest you'll copy their transparency/ghostly form without the glow effects.

Anyone else got great ideas on fun with this nifty item?

The glow is the funnest part though....

Make a rogue turn into a Kobold, and stalk anyone in Elwyn, saying "why you take candle? You killed and stole candle, until they nerdrage-logoff
90 Human Paladin
I've found that it works with the Vial Of the Sands drake and allows you to copy it as it transforms the user. I could only imagine the look on the faces of people in LFR when I popped in and starting pewpewing as a big ol' dragon.

I would assume it would also work with the Legendary Staff from Cata that turns you into a purdy Blue Dragon as the person is "shapeshifted" into it like the sandstone drake.
90 Night Elf Druid
I actually had a bad run in with this thing. I was healing a random when the -paladin- tank uses it on the kitty druid in our group. I spent most of the run telling the Paladin to stop tanking in cat form and go bear.... >.>
100 Troll Rogue
Copying the construct during ambershaper is the best, it even has a casting ainmation.
100 Human Paladin
Using Scotty's Lucky Coin on one person and having the whole raid pose like that for screenshots of first kills has been our fun, along with Furblog and Avatar (warrior ability)
100 Draenei Shaman
my friend and I have been rocking Spurious Sarcophagus in raids, he can move with it, then I just illusion him and we both have it.

Recently we've tried many things, the panda cub buff, Lifegiving Seed is a good one to do too.

In the past, such novelties have been nerfed in their range, like samerace with potion of illusion, and taking away the ability to rebuff it by drinking another. And the Wizard Hat... may it rest in peace, in the bank, where it never gets used.
if you have a thing for Orcabees

That'd be everyone. Everyone loves the 'bee.
100 Worgen Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/i6iuF.jpg

Little 'ol me sparkly and with glaives.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Me and a friend both used this on a Sandstone Drake. We then both got onto our other friend's Traveler's Tundra Mammoth and rode through Orgrimmar.
90 Draenei Warrior
Panda Cub buff? Do explain!
90 Night Elf Warrior
Find a rogue friend, tell him to pickpocket one of the big trolls in Zul'Gurub with that glyph, then use your Skymirror. Call more friends to copy the big troll. Have fun!
100 Draenei Shaman
12/21/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Yinian
Panda Cub buff? Do explain!

you get a Magic Bamboo Shoot when you hug the pandacub at the pandaria portal areas in org/sw
Edited by Gräve on 12/21/2012 4:32 PM PST
90 Troll Rogue
Copy a rogue that used glyph of disguise on a big magnataur from borean tundra, freeze everyone with amber trap on wind lord in heart of fear, then get yelled at, that's the best
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]