Fun With Ai-Li's Skymirror

(Locked)

100 Tauren Druid
as my shaman, i copied a druid in treant form, they actually have weapon swing animations..
90 Tauren Druid
12/21/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Rygarius
Anyone else feeling like this thread is a trap so that Rhaygarius can compile a list of all the transformations/forms that need to be nerfed to not work with the mirror?

Short answer to that theory, no.

*Unwraps the tinfoil hat so mind-control rays from the Sha of Happiness can enter your Gnomish skull* {◕ ◡ ◕}

Please let us Druids use it while Shapeshifted. :(
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey, Mr. Blue Posty who is posing as the Sha of Happiness, how about making the Cooldown be 9 minutes so we can keep the images up that we want? I could totally go for killing stuff looking like a plant for serveral hours in a BG.
90 Human Paladin
Three person mammoth

+ firelands legendary staff form

+ mirrors

= two big blue dragons on a mammoth
100 Undead Rogue
Anyone else feeling like this thread is a trap so that Rhaygarius can compile a list of all the transformations/forms that need to be nerfed to not work with the mirror?

*Unwraps the tinfoil hat so mind-control rays from the Sha of Happiness can enter your Gnomish skull* {◕ ◡ ◕}

kinda like Glyph of Disguise, right?

:(
90 Orc Warrior
Have a rogue pickpocket an Ethereal with the Glyph of Disguise. Pop Skymirror on said rogue friend!

Ethereals are so bad !@# FYI.
15 Blood Elf Hunter
Ill share a few fun moments I'll have. Used it on my friend while he was a Naga. Monk Naga on a cloud. Also on someone in an Ogre costume, I used [Item="86573"/] and my friend used the Illusion Mage spell(Pots of Illusion work too). He turned into just a staff floating like the DK weapons. Then I used it on him, GHOST STAFF! Also when a healer turns into a Dragon Aspect during Ultralaxion fight :D
Edited by Zaestrasza on 12/21/2012 5:45 PM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
I'd love them to shorten the cooldown of it too. Here are some fun things I've found to transform in to (please don't nerf it, it's fun and would make the item useless otherwise):

Scotty the Pixie
A Sha (either by mind control on the last boss in Heart of Fear or on people being ported away during the last boss in Terrace)
Panda bear
Sandscale Drake
Obsidian Nightwing
Naga
Wisp form
Naked fire Draenei from the dancing brazier
Any critter from a polymorph
Dragon Aspects from Ultraxion (I love Alexstrasza)
90 Pandaren Monk
Raid full of Sandstone Drakes.
90 Dwarf Warlock

I'm not convinced.

This thread directly goes against Blizzards strict "no fun allowed" policy.
100 Dwarf Paladin
If you use Ai-Li's Skymirror on a Shadow Priest you'll copy their transparency/ghostly form without the glow effects.

Anyone else got great ideas on fun with this nifty item?

My friend copied Tarecgosa and then got us all killed when he couldn't keep threat.
90 Goblin Shaman
If you have Mojo turn yourself into a frog then use the mirror on yourself and voila. You are now an awesome frog.
Edited by Zhult on 12/21/2012 6:47 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/21/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Kathel
Find a rogue friend, tell him to pickpocket one of the big trolls in Zul'Gurub with that glyph, then use your Skymirror. Call more friends to copy the big troll. Have fun!

This is what I did, then I queue'd into LFR to turn some heads. Muahahahaha
90 Blood Elf Mage
I use Illusion spell to steal the image of big burly characters or bears and such, pop mirror image, and then cancel illusion and I have my own bodyguards.

Sometimes I copy people's image and then complain about how ugly I am.

Other times I don't copy anyone and hope the randomiser turns me into one of the preset draenei forms.

OH, you can also steal the image of someone who /dancing with the draenei flame pyre thing, and then you are able to run around as a little flaming imp hottie.
97 Human Paladin
My Warrior has Thekal's Grasp and Arlokk's Grasp from level 60 ZG. It hardly procs at all at his level, but eventually it will, and you can run around as a tiger person!
90 Human Rogue
I like to get a druid friend to go travel form so I can pvp as a stag. Also, you can be a mobile dancing flame if you use it on someone under the effects of Brazier of Dancing Flames, pretty cool.
90 Draenei Warrior
Just thought of another one!

Ever want to feel like an Old God? Or rather, like a minion of an Old God? Let someone reach maximum corruption during Cho'gall OR have someone go insane during Yogg and then use the Mirror and BAM! You're now a Faceless One!
89 Night Elf Druid
If you get someone around you to rock out with the arcanite ripper, you can copy that with the mirror. You are stuck in the shred animation and just kind of slide around.

It's pretty cool.
91 Human Paladin

Lies, you already nerfed using it with Shard of Archstone

No_fun_allowed.jpg
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As a paladin, I use it to copy myself while Holy Avenger is up. 10 minutes of Ashbringer ftw.

Too bad weapon copy gets cancelled when I zone, so I usually use it right after I zone into an instance.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]