Fun With Ai-Li's Skymirror

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Hunter
If you use Ai-Li's Skymirror on a Shadow Priest you'll copy their transparency/ghostly form without the glow effects.

Anyone else got great ideas on fun with this nifty item?

Hmmm, go fight Un'sok. Use it on any1 that got turned into a Construct. Tada.... ur now a yellow monster....

Advices on use, since this way might get ur raid confused and u get yelled at <3
90 Pandaren Mage
Something I do with my illusion spell, that I would imagine works with the mirror...

Find someone who has the item that turns them in to a Mogu Statue. Use the Skymirror next to them and Boom. You are invisible. Just a floating pair of weapons. It makes for good times.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hunters can copy classic tree form druids and then FD for hilarious death animations.
100 Troll Druid
12/21/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Bomdanil
Anyone else feeling like this thread is a trap so that Rhaygarius can compile a list of all the transformations/forms that need to be nerfed to not work with the mirror?

Definitely, this thread is a carbon copy of a thread about the snowman disguise kit before it had a cast time and could freeze you mid-air.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/21/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Daltin
Using it on a person who has been turned into a Construct on Amber Shaper Un'Sok is always fun for the family.

I was in an LFR with like four people that did that. It was awesome to see them taking on the Grand Empress. XD
100 Draenei Priest
Our Hunter uses it on me when I'm using Taragosas Vistage and he feigns death with it.

Also very amusing to watch him feign death when copying a restro druid's treeant form.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I need a rogue with glyph of Disguise to help me become a fel elf (from Sunwell Plateau).

Something I do with my illusion spell, that I would imagine works with the mirror...

Find someone who has the item that turns them in to a Mogu Statue. Use the Skymirror next to them and Boom. You are invisible. Just a floating pair of weapons. It makes for good times.

Did this by acident one raid. Our priest turned into a floating Dragonbreath Hand Cannon. I then copied it myself.

I'm... not sure WHAT the /dance animation was, but it was still hilarious to everyone who saw.

I also agree with all the Tree form comments. Feigning death as a tree druid is my favorite pastime in Brawlers Guild.
Edited by Neilaren on 12/21/2012 11:18 PM PST
90 Draenei Warrior
Just thought of a few more.

Someone mentioned Polymorph a page or so back, and that got me to thinking of the various Polymorph forms that could be copied.

Death Sheep? Check.
Death Kitty? Check.
Death Turtle? Check.
Death Monkey? Check.

May be missing one or two, but those are the basics. For the advanced course, however, we go to Blackwing Lair and Nefarian's Mage Call. Unless they changed it, when he does the Mass Polymorph, a wide variety of different forms are assigned to players, from Giraffes to Maggots. So in that case...

Death Giraffe? Check.
Death Maggot? Check.

And one last one: there's a debuff one can get in ICC that transforms them into a slime. Use the Skymirror and, in theory, you should become a slime too! And what about using the Skymirror on the person who becomes the Abomination on Putricide?
All i'm gonna say is Sandstone Drake. On another Sandstone drake... Bowchickabowwow
100 Orc Warrior
I like to copy the Lifegiving seeds
93 Night Elf Hunter
Copied a dk using orb of the sindorei, then switched armor. Now I have my armor with dk eyes and am also a blood elf. :D

Have a mage polymorph a group member and use it. :D
Edited by Mauklindaufe on 12/22/2012 1:00 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Find someone that has the Arcanite Ripper or the new Sun-lute of the Phoenix King, get them to use it, and use it on them. For the best results have others use their own, or even the potions, and you can start your own band.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
12/21/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Rygarius
Anyone else feeling like this thread is a trap so that Rhaygarius can compile a list of all the transformations/forms that need to be nerfed to not work with the mirror?

Short answer to that theory, no.

*Unwraps the tinfoil hat so mind-control rays from the Sha of Happiness can enter your Gnomish skull* {◕ ◡ ◕}

Considering the potion of illusion used to allow this kind of fun and suddenly became relatively worthless. Used to be able to pull the land manatee [even a flying manatee if used when on the druid and then shifted to flight form] but now its just a 2 minute flub.

Kind of like how the rogues pick pocket disguise breaks on entering combat. I wanted to fight rogue style as a naga, for example, but I can't.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
12/22/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Frytanya
I like to copy the Lifegiving seeds
Another copy that the illusion potion stopped affecting, sadly.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I love using it on our resto druid in tree form when im ret. Melee tree ftw. :p

Best vanity item in the game, I think. So much fun with it.
90 Human Death Knight
Eh, I'm split between these two personal favorites:

Fighting Sha of Fear as a druid stag form

and then there's fighting Amber-Shaper as a construct with the Aqua Jewel effect, looks really neat.
100 Draenei Hunter
The best one--- copy a sandstone drake mount. You will then be able to mount your friend that is a sandstone drake as a sandstone drake. You will also be gigantic and able to enter a raid instance etc.
100 Human Mage
It's cool when a shadowpriest copies a sandstone drake and is fighting, then you start to see shadowy sandstone drakes walking forward towards the enemy.
85 Worgen Death Knight
http://i47.tinypic.com/359mkwx.jpg

/flop
90 Dwarf Hunter
12/22/2012 03:03 AMPosted by Calathraz

Short answer to that theory, no.

*Unwraps the tinfoil hat so mind-control rays from the Sha of Happiness can enter your Gnomish skull* {◕ ◡ ◕}

Considering the potion of illusion used to allow this kind of fun and suddenly became relatively worthless. Used to be able to pull the land manatee [even a flying manatee if used when on the druid and then shifted to flight form] but now its just a 2 minute flub.

Kind of like how the rogues pick pocket disguise breaks on entering combat. I wanted to fight rogue style as a naga, for example, but I can't.

It's true. This thread is just building a nerf list.

Congratulations everyone, for ruining everything.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]